Chapter 2 helping

Alastor the radio demon Pov: I'm helping Charlie and Akechi is helping me and Ayato Kirishima came in and he got a room and left and so did Touka Kirishima and Kaya Irimi and Enji Koma they have their room's and i went to my room and i sit down on my bed and i got a text from my friend Overhaul and we are texting and Overhaul told me what was gonna happen to him and i told him i will help him and save from the league of villains and me and Overhaul stopped texting and i put my phone away and Akechi Goro came in my room and he sit down next to me and Akechi Goro said Alastor what's wrong and i told Akechi Goro what's gonna happen to Overhaul and he hugged me and he said i won't let the league of Villains touch him because I'm gonna help you and i said thank's Akechi and he said your welcome and he pulled away from the hug and he said so were is Overhaul anyway and i told him in his office he stays in their sometimes and he has a daughter name Eri and she has someone with her and Overhaul uses his daughter's quirk so that the heroine won't have one or the villains either and Akechi Goro said i will help you and Overhaul and i said thank's and he said your welcome Alastor and let's get some sleep and let me know if Overhaul tells you something and then we will leave as nd help him and i said thank's Akechi and he said your welcome and he kissed me and i kissed him back and we pulled away from the kiss and i hugged him back and hugged me back and we pulled away from the hug and it is night time and the moon is blue and not red and we both sit down on my bed and we lay down and we closed are eye's and i put my blanket on us and the others are in their room's and is asleep and Akechi wrapped his arm's around my waist and pulled me close to him and I'm smiling in my sleep and i love Akechi Goro and he loves me back and he doesn't know that i might betray Charlie and her friends and he doesn't know what I'm Cable of.