Abusive Services

Angel woke up, unaware of the events of last night. He could see broken liquor bottles across the bedroom. A whip and some used condoms lied next to him in the comfortable heart shaped bed. He was stuck to the bed with his fuzzy pink handcuffs tight around his wrists. The door suddenly opened, Valentino walking in with a great grin and smirked at Angel. He had a pink polka dot robe on. "Good morning, Angel~" he said in a menacing tone. "Isn't that my robe?" Angel said annoyingly rolling his eyes. "Why, yes. Is there a prob-" Angel Dust interrupted him, "a problem? That's my fucking robe give it the fuck back Val."
"Now, Angel that's no way to treat your daddy now is it... let alone your boss."
"Whatever just let me go, I need to head back to the hotel."
"I suppose I could let you go. For now."
Valentino unlocked Angels handcuffs. They were so tight he had a mark across both of his wrists. Angel rubbed them as they ached. "I'm outta here, see ya boss." Angel exclaimed while grabbing his cuffs and running towards the door. "Wait Angel, why don't I keep those for next time.." Angel tossed the handcuffs to Val. "I can't wait till next time Angel, come back soon." Val chuckled. Angel sighed, "yes sir."