Don't Freak Out

Peter's POV

Peter: 

Yeah, I may not be so alive and well anymore.

Ned: 

What do you mean not alive and well?!

Peter: 

I dropped a tube of acid on my feet/legs and inhaled deadly fumes. Don't worry, I'll be fine.

Ned: 

What happened?! Don't tell me ParkerLuckTM struck again...

Peter: 

You guessed it! I was startled, but everything is okay now.

Enough about me, but WHAT DO YOU MEAN MJ DIDN'T COME TO SCHOOL AND ISN'T ANSWERING HER TEXTS?!

Ned: 

I don't know what's wrong, but I've sent her like 20 texts and she hasn't read any of them. And I just checked again 20 seconds ago.

Don't freak out. I'm sure she's fine. Just give her a little time. She gets like this sometimes, but she always comes back.

Peter: 

Yeah, she gets like this way too much for me to not freak out. I can't just sit around and wait while she might be in trouble! I'm Spider man, my job is to protect people, and I can't protect my own girlfriend! I was planning on taking her to Magna this weekend.

Ned: 

Magna?! That place is expensive...

Peter: 

Not really. Plus Mr. Stark gave me extra money for a special project we've been working on.

Ned: 

Special project?

Peter: 

Confidential. Sorry, man.

Ned: 

It's okay. I guess I'm too low class to know about that kind of stuff...

Peter: 

I would, but I'm not allowed!!

Ned: 

Even though I'm your Guy in the Chair...

Peter: 

Come on, Ned! Don't do this to me.

Ned: 

Lol, I'm just kidding with you. Relax.

Hey, any new suspicious activity that Spider man needs his Guy in the Chair for?

I bit my lip as I looked at Ned's text. It isn't technically for Spider man...

Peter: 

Nothing. Just a few little hold-ups I've been taking care of.

Ned: 

Good. I don't want my BFF since 2nd grade getting into any trouble without me. If anything happens though, don't forget to tell me.

Peter: 

Yeah, I'll be sure to text you on my phone that my kidnappers will totally not take away when I'm captured.

Ned: 

You know what I mean.

Peter: 

You'll be the first person I'll tell. Don't worry.

Hey, I gotta run. I'll text you later.

Ned: 

See you around!