Winter cold pt2

" Where were you mate?" Ron asked when Harry got back. Harry shrugged. " Professor Mcgonnagal assigned me to look after Draco." Ron rolled his eyes. " bloody hell ! I'd have lost my top." Harry laid back in his bed , starting at the ceiling. " it wasn't that bad." He said. " Maybe not for you , mate. But you're probably the only Griffindor who could do it."

Harry gently turned the lock to Draco's door to find him asleep again. He groaned at the sound of Harry entering.  " Afternoon , Draco." Potter said , sitting in his chair. " Afternoon." He replied. " How's your cold getting on?" Harry asked. Draco shook a bit. " Not any better." He said. He shivered some more and groaned. " What's wrong?" Harry asked. " I have a headache." He moaned. Harry looked around for the headache potion. Had he forgotten it in his dorm? " I have a potion , but I need to go get it. I'll be back." He rushed out before hearing Draco's soft protest , " Harry..."

Harry returned with several blankets and the potion. Draco had fallen into a light sleep and the room had darkened again. Upon the sound of the potion's glass bottle clinking against a cup , Draco awakened. " What took you so long?" He asked groggily. " sorry ." Harry said , focusing on pouring  the potion without spilling it. " Here , drink this while I run you a hot bath." He said , handing Draco the cup . Draco sniffed it. " it smells awful, like you Potter." " Drink it to get rid of that headache." Harry said, then going to run the bath water , leaving Draco to battle himself.

When Harry had come back enough of the potion was gone. " Does it feel better?" Harry asked. Draco drowsily nodded. " Don't fall asleep yet." Harry whispered. " Your bath is ready." Draco nodded and drowsily stumbled to the bathroom.

Harry listened to the water splashing and swishing around as Draco bathed. His eyelids began to grow heavy , the air around him becoming thick and crowding his head. This trance was broken as Draco opened the door , the light from the bathroom flooding into the room , quickly cut off when Draco shut the door and stumbled back into his bed. He yawned heavily and began shaking. A little at first , but then more vigorously. Harry pulled off Draco's covers and began wrapping him in the blankets he'd brought , topping it all of with Draco's original cover.

Draco shook some more at an alarming rate , not stopping and shakily exhaling every once in a while. " Harry." He asked into the dark. "  Yeah?" " Please lay with me?" Draco asked , his eyes looking up at Harry in the dark. A shaky yawn erupted from Draco. " Really?" Harry asked. Harry felt the disturbance in the air as Draco nodded and repeated a soft " Please?"

Harry nodded and climbed into the bed with Draco , half believing he was actually laying with Draco. He smiled into Draco's neck. " Hmmmm , you're warm." Draco said , his shivers ongoing but subsiding slowly. He turned to face Harry and laid his head on Harry's chest. Draco smelled freshly of soap and slightly floral due to the fragrance . His hair smelled fresh and sweet. Harry watched as Draco slowly fell asleep , the vibrations against his body subsiding. " Harry?" Draco croaked . " Yeah, Draco?" Silence filled the air a moment. " Thank you." He said quickly after inhaling sharply. " Anytime." He smiled . And Draco quietly dozed off.

Should that just be the conclusion? Or should I add another part?