Chapter 2: Unexpected Pleasures

Songs for this chapter are:

Legendary Lovers - Katy Perry

She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5

Hero - Enrique Iglesias

Unconditionally - Katy Perry

Cassie's P O V

I raked my conditoner-filled hands through his scalp, pulling a little hear and there, juuusstt for effect

I kissed down his jaw, biting at his collarbone while his hands dug into my hips.

"I- I think we can call in sick."

I nodded, smiling wide. He quickly rinsed his hair then stepped out of the shower to grab his phone. I closed my eyes, stomach flying around with butterflies as the excitement of what was to come kept playing in my head.

I heard the shower door open, I turned around to see a very thrilled being.

"Looks like we have the flu." He smirked, making his way over to me and lightly push me to the wall.

He started kissing down my neck, over my right shoulder. His teeth added pressure to that one spot, that happens to feel amazing as fuck; damn you Lucas.

His teeth kept exploring my shoulder.

"Your mine. "He breathed on my neck, biting my earlobe.

"Say.It." he growled in my ear

He started licking down my shoulder where all his redenning love bites were.

"I-I'm yours Luke." I moaned/said

"Damn right you are." He looked in my eyes, rubbing his nose against mine.  I giggled as he cupped my face in his hand, bringing my lips to his. They moved against one another like they were made to.

I then opened my mouth as a pleasureable moan left my mouth

"Weren't expecting that were ya princess?" He whispered against my lips.

My mouth continued to hang open. Letting out yet another moan as he thrusted deeper into me.

He clawed my ass signaling for me to jump, I did so as he pushed me harder against the wall.

Thrust, thrust, thrust.

Our skins colliding against each other were about the only sounds being heard, other than our moans uniting in one.

He pulled out, opening the door and leaving. My eyebrows met one another on my forehead. I slowly walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me and jelly legs.

"Luke? What the f-"

I was cut off as two arms wrapped themselves around me and tossed me on the bed.

I noticed the bed didn't feel like comforters beneath me, but towels?

I looked up to see a satisfied and yes still naked and wet Luke.

"You didn't think we were done did ya?" He chuckled.

"Then why'd you.." I couldn't finish my sentence because of how surprised I was. Hell he was naked and wet right above me. This fucker.

"Move?" He finished

I nodded

He smirked, bending down so his lipd were dangerously close to my ear.

"To try a different angle." He whispered, licking earlobe after biting It.

My mouth slightly hung open at his answer. Oh shit. Kinky Luke Is amazing, thank you lord. Thank.You.

I was a bit deep in my thoughts to notice he was making his way down my body with his lips; dangerously close to my ... area.

He licked from my belly button, all the way down to the top of where my underwear would be. My breath hitched in my throat. He looked up at me from his position, keeping his eyes locked on mine as he made his way. All.The.Way.Down.

His lips flicked up and down my skin, swirling it, making me squirm. I tried to close my gates; but before I could even try, he grasped my thighs and forced them open with each hand. I shrugged, gripping his hair and pulling him closer. I could feel the vibrations from his laugh on my skin, makimg my toes curl.

He continued to lick, I stared down at him, enjoying the view. I turned my head in both directions. Finally spotting my phone that was thankfully in arms reach, I looked down again to make sure he was still in his position. He was. I smirked.

I reached far and wide for the cellular device, once I got It I quickly went to the camera icon. I turned the perspective and snapped the picture; making sure to leave out my pussy.

I put my phone back where it was as I felt myself start to squirm. Keep in mind this happened in a time lapse of 10 minutes.

"L-Luke I'm gonna c-"

"Go right ahead sweetheart, there be plenty more for later."

I moaned aloud as I released. I felt the warm liquid exit me as I breathed out a sigh of relief. Oh but Lucas wasn't done now was he? He licked me clean, blowing a puff air before retreating his head and grabbing the part under my knees.  He lifted my fatty legs up and layed them on his shoulders.

"I like where your going with this Hemmings." I smirked

He hummed, bending his head down to eye level,  we locked eyes before his eyes looked down to my lips, I nodded; biting my lip.

He took my lips in his as they fought one another, biting my lip as he thrustd into me. My breath fanned his face.

"You feel.. fuck." He moaned in my neck.

"In-Incredible. . F-fuck Luke." I moaned out.

"Its-only been a f-fucking minute and I-don't think I'll last ba-babe." He groaned.

He kept thrusting for a blissful eternity, until the knot in my stomach started to undo itself.

"L-Luke."

I shuddered as I came, letting myself go into the blissful climax.

"Cassie." He moaned, letting himself come undone as well.

He pulled out, as we both fell back onto the, now soaking, bed.

"I love you Cas."  He barely said, breathing heavily

I turned my head to the right, looking at the god.

"I love you too Luke." I smiled,  turning so my body was now securely wrapped in his arms.

He kissed my forehead.

"We should be sick more often." He said, looking down and winking at me. I suppressed a laugh, shaking my head and slapping him on the arm.

"Shut up Hemmings. "

"I was just saying .."

******

I'm starting to get the cast list together yayyy! I decided on putting song choices bc why not?:) Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment!!