Chapter 3: Runaways and heroes

this chapter happens later on in the day back from the previous chappie enjoy :-)

Songs for this chapter are:

Bad - David Guetta & Showtek (feat. Vassy

Beat It - Fall Out Boy (feat. John Mayer)

Love Runs Out - OneRepublic

Ready To Run - baes One Direction

Cassidy's P O V

"Suck my ass." Ricky sarcastically snarled, letting me into her apartment complex.

"Or has Lukey already done that?"

"RICKY." I groaned, climbing up her stairwell and into her room. In all honesty I think her apartment might as well be a damn house; this place is even bigger actually, but she insisted on calling it an apartment for a cheaper monthly payment. Hey it did help us all 3 of us paid for it, that is until me and Luke finally aforded our on place *flips hair*.

"Not until you tell me why exactly you bailed." She called behind me.

"Okay! Fine you caught me yes we were having some us time and got to wrapped up in it to get our asses up for work OK sorry I fucking bailed!" I shrieked back. Walking into her room and landing on her bean bag chair with a thud.

"That's all I wanted." She said calmly. Jumping on her stomach and landing on her bed with a thud also.

"Some us time aye?" She smirked.

"O god ok yes Ricky us time." I covered my face with my hands in embarassment

"Hmmph. I'm guessing this Is either the first or billionth time you guys have bailed on work just to f-"

"3rd Ok god Ricky are you done!?"

"Damn that explains sooo much, and no no I'm not. C'mon Cas you know me better than that."

"Sadly yes, I do." I huffed

"Ouch, that hurt bitch!" She faked, holding her hand against her chest.

I laughed.

"Soo has Sam figured out about your illegal business? "

"Nope and he never will, who knows what'll happen to me if he does." I nervously laughed

"And I'll make sure of that, you know me and Ny got your back."

I nodded.

"Hey where's Ny anyways? "

"I think she's out with Vic."

"Ahh, gotcha. Soo Ricky, how does it feel to be the only single girl on the face of the of this planet? " I teased

"Oh ha.ha. very funny, your a genius really."

"Why thank you, thank you. " I bowed.

I could see Ricky's eyes squint, and I knew a snarky remark was about to fly off her tongue, but before she could; the door opened.

"NYLA!?" We called.

No answer.

"Rick, get your gun." I whispered, as I pulled my 10 inch knife from under my pant leg. She nodded as we carefully made our way out of the room. We slowly made our way downstairs, weapons in hand, hearts beating out of our chests.

We got to the bottom, pressing our backs against the wall.

"Alright on my count, we'll both jump out and beat the shit out of whoever it is." I whispered, Ricky nodded.