3- A visiter!

(Y/N) POV
I awoke to a knock at the door, I groaned looking at my clock I realized It's three in the morning! Who is at my door? I got out of bed And walked to my door, and opened it to see a dark brown tabby cat, "Noor? what are you doing here? It's three in the morning!"
Noor laughed, "I flew out to meet you! Sorry to wake you up at such an odd hour."
"I hope you got a hotel room."
"About that..."
"Ugh, you can sleep on the couch," I groaned letting Noor in.
"Thanks, sorry about the trouble!" Noor replied  before passing out on the couch.
I went back upstairs to my room to sleep.

In the morning I walked downstairs to see Noor, snoring on my couch, it took me a moment to remember what happened last night, "WAKE UP!" I yelled
Noor awoke, and immediately fell off the couch, "what was that for?" Noor groaned
"Revenge, anyways, I'm going grocery shopping, you wanna come?"
"Sure" Noor yawned, "let me get ready first" he said before walking into the bathroom.
After half an hour Noor walked out of the bathroom, "let's go."
I nodded and headed out.
Once at the store I couldn't shake the feeling that I was being watched, "hey (Y/N), you good?" Noor asked.
"Hmm-oh-OH! I'm fine, I just feel like I'm being watched."
"Oh yeah, living in the city does that to you"
It took me a moment to remember that Noor lived in a big city before moving to (hometown), "I guess you're right..."

After returning home, Noor and I put up the groceries, "so what have you been doing?" He asked
"Not much, I've learned not to go to the park though"
"Why?"
"Because whenever I go there Sonic is always fighting some of, what's his name... Eggman's robots, and I would rather not deal with what." I replied.
"That's fair," Noor said, "is there any hot food places nearby?"
"I don't know, I've only eaten at the café so far."
"You only ate at one place for a WEEK!?" Noor gasped.
I shrugged, "I mean it's the only place around that has (F/F)."
"But still, only one place for an entire week"
"Fine where do you suggest we go?" I replied
"I bet you can't find a single place to eat lunch other then the café, and it actually be decent," I challenged.
"Bet."

The next day I woke up to Noor cooking breakfast, pancakes, his favorite.
"Are you just gonna sit there, or do you want some?" Noor asked.
"Yes please," I replied as Noor gave me a plate of pancakes covered in syrup, "that looks so good," I said drooling before digging in.
"I'm glad you like it" Noor replied.
"How are you so good at cooking?" I asked.
Noor shrugged, "I'm gonna beat that bet."
"Good luck," I snorted.

Once noon rolled around Noor burst into the living room yelling, "I FOUND A PLACE!"
"Can you not YELL!?" I retorted.
"Fine, but if I win the bet I can yell all I want."
"Fine," I groaned.
We stepped outside just in time to see Metal Sonic land right outside my house. I jumped back as Sonic started to dash into Metal Sonic.
I hid behind Noor, who also seemed scared.

Sonic POV
I dashed into Metal Sonic, and he seemed to not be paying full attention, which seemed odd, he would have to ask Tails if we should worry.
After awhile of fighting Sonic caught a glimpse of what was distracting Metal. Metal's eye display kept flicking to a cat and the (A/T) from the park, both seemed petrified.
Sonic did one last spindash into Metal, who seemed to shut off upon impact.
"Are you two alright?"
The cat nodded, "you wouldn't happen to be Sonic, would you?"
I nodded, "you've heard of me?" I said "and who might you be?"
"I'm Noor, and my friend here is (Y/N)."
I looked at the (A/T), "hey I've met you somewhere before..."

(Y/N) POV
I laughed awkwardly.
Noor stared at Sonic confused, then shrugged.
"H-hey Noor, c-can we go to the place you found?" I muttered.
"Yeah...." Noor kept talking, but I couldn't help feel bad for Metal Sonic, who was on the floor, in a really bad state.
"(Y/N)?"
"Wha- Hmm?"
"Did you hear a single thing I said?"
"No..." I muttered
"I swear, you're a lost cause (Y/N)."
"Let's just go." Noor muttered.

760 words, I say that's a pretty beefy chapter, I know it was mostly filler, but I tried, I hope you guys are enjoying my story!