Chapter 2

Pain, fear, selfish, enraged. All those emotions that John thinks is all but just that. He had suffered very much from all those punches that his room mates gave him. Not even that, but leaving permanent scars aswell that will never leave him on to his skin.

"Ah! N-No p-please stop! Stop I-I-I'm sorry". Cried John begging to be let go as the inmates drew on his pale fragile skin.

"What was that? You want us to keep going? Sure! Hahaha!". Laughed the inmates while they kept a hold on John's hands and legs, so he can't get away.

"Now you better listen to us you fake clown ass shit, or we'll do alot worse than drawing on you". Said an inmate.

"I-I w-will...".

At The Mansion...

"Do you know where John got those dynamites yet?". Said selina sitting in a chair next to Bruce, while he was typing on the computer finding information.

"No, not quite, but I'm trying". He said sighing leaning back at his chair. "Maybe you should take a break for now, you do look like you could use a rest". She said looking at him worried.

"Yeah your right, I will". He said putting a hand to his face."I got to go now, Harley is waiting for me at her house". She said grabbing her stuff.

"Ok, I'll see you later. Tell her I said hi for me". Bruce said smiling."I will, we'll work on this case tomorrow". She said waving him goodbye leaving.

"Guess I'll continue this by myself then". He said to himself, before continuing to type to his computer.

♧♧♧

"Alright inmates let's get to work now hurry hurry!". Said the security guards. All the inmates scurried towards their spots where they work to pile up some heavy boxes to the cars.

John carried the boxes to the cars quickly and ran back to get more, when he bumped accidentally to another inmate who carried two.

Making the boxes dropped down. "S-S-Sorry there". He said trying to pick a box up."No worries, here let me help". Said the inmate picking the other box off of John walking towards the groups.

John felt relieved that he didn't had to get a fight with that inmate who suddenly turned out pretty chill with him. He continued on with his work, until all the boxes were gone. And they get to relax for only 10 minutes before returning to their cells.

10 minutes had past and they returned to their cells. "Hey clown ass freak, rub my feet". Said an inmate. John sighed and rubbed his feet as best as he could.

Hearing the inmates chuckle. "Hey after yer done, why don't you start cleaning my clothes aswell". Said another inmate.

"Hey mine too, and you need to do my bed". Said another. With John's roommates laughing so hard.

♡♡♡

"A01lright that's it, I'm done searching for now". Said Bruce yawning and stretching his arms sighing getting up going to his room. Grabbing a towel to take a shower.

Water dripping down to masculine hard body and to his dark black hair making it a mess. He thinks about of how exhausted he was just to find some information of John getting all those dynamites in the first place.

But at the same time, he was thinking about him. His smile, those eyes, his sensitive pale fragile body, his green slicked hair. He craves for all of him, even though he deserves to rot in jail.

Bruce didn't really have time for a real relationship, since he's too busy of business companies and work that his father had left him, when he passed away.

He often goes to a bar and drinks, until he is fully drunk to move. Or takes a nap to be alone. He seriously can't get a break from life that is weighing him down.

Even the fights of criminals wanting to rule the city makes him very tired. Leaving him permanent scars on his body never going away.

'Why can't I get a break for once'. He thought to himself, before getting out of the shower putting a robe around him.

He sat in his chair opening his laptop to find more information. Checking on John's files and his criminal files aswell.

'Maybe I should go visit him to see what he can tell me about something'. He said to himself closing his laptop taking off his robe getting on his bed, with his boxer on.

Putting the blanket on him. Looking up at the ceiling thinking to himself. While next to him, with the big window seeing the night light sky shining on him.

'I think I'll see visit him this Saturday'. He thought slowly dozing off to sleep.

♤♤♤

"You son of a bitch!".Said An enraged inmate punching the pale fragile male between his crotch hard, making him drop to the floor moaning in pain.

"You didn't clean my clothes right! What are you deaf or something?". Said the inmate punching him straight to his face leaving a big bruise to his left eye.

"I-I did as y-you s-said". Said John hugging himself for protection.

"No you fucking didn't! I said make them very clean and check that you didn't missed a spot, but ya did you dumbass!". He said grabbing his green hair roughing hearing a Yelp.

"Now wash these again and make sure you do it right, got it?". He said waiting for an answer."I-I promise p-please don't h-hurt me".

"Good". He said letting go of him walking away going to his cell.

John slowly got up, but clumsily fell off being in pain from all the punches.

'Please, end my suffering'

TO BE CONTINUED......