Chapter 3

Another day, another sufferness to come by towards John, it really doesn't seem to end for him. As he takes orders to his fellow room mates, who thinks he is the "Greatest Enemy" of batman.

But he knew he wasn't, and he knows it."Hey clown, give me your lunch. I'm still hungry". Said an inmate. John didn't hesitate and gave his food to him. Seeing his room mate eating it down enjoyingly, while he gets to watch feeling very hungry.

John sighs getting up to go to his cell that he shares with. But suddenly bumps to a big tough mean guy. "S-Sorry there". He said almost walking towards his cell.

When he felt a hand to his shoulder stopping him, which made him shiver."What did you say?". Said the big guy being angry.

"N-Nothing I-I...". John stopped mid sentence not being able to say anything, not wanting to turn around.

"Think you can get away with this?". Said the big guy turning John around grabbing him by the collar ready to aim his fist to his face.

John yelped and closed his eyes putting his arms up to try protecting himself. "Hey big guy, leave him alone". Said a voice.

Everyone looked to see who it was and they all turned pale as they suddenly knew who it was right away.

(Shin Taro, (p.s this cover is not mine but the creator who made it and I just made up the name for him, not the creator.))

The big guy looked up seeing who it was and smiled. "Well well well, if it isn't Shin Taro. Say, were you the guy who sold drugs and killed 3 men because of your wife cheating on you?and tried to kill you?".

"Say what you believe big guy, but I'm telling you to let go of this poor guy. He literally just accidentally bumped you that's all". Said shin, his voice deep and rough.

"Just bumped me?". Said the big guy letting go of John making him drop to the floor. "Do you even know who I am?". He said. "Does it look like i give a shit about who you are?". He said.

"You son of a bi-!". Shin swiftly kicked his leg towards the big guys face, to which he fell on the floor now conciousness. "Anyone wants to be like this guy? and get a blow on the head?". He said. Everyone disagreed and turned their heads around minding their own business, being too afraid to talk.

"You ok there?". Shin said lending a hand to John. "Y-yeah I'm fine". He said grabbing his hand feeling it was big and strong.

"Don't worry about him, he's just like the others trying to be tough is all". He said pulling John back to his feet.

John looked at his face clearly now and felt bad for him. His face was seriously messed up, but thankfully alright.

"Th-Thanks a lot for saving me". Said John looking down, his face turning red. "No worries, you should try defend yourself up a bit, even if your in this mess". Shin said.