Two

That first week back was a bit of a blur to be honest. All our first lessons went along the same lines. The teacher would ask about our breaks, everyone got new books and defiantly the worst one was when you had to socialise with the new students in your class. But apart from that (and the realisation that I had the whole break to do what ever the hell I wanted but instead just sat in my room listening to music and doing God knows what on my phone the whole time hit me like a truck,) the first week wasn't so bad.

In school, it's a bit of a tradition that the first Friday back there's always a huge party at some kids house. This year the party is being held at Luke Hemmings house, some guy in my year that I've never really talked to. Luke's house is the other side of town so I wasn't going to go but Thursday night, Millie told me that her and Caleb were going together and persuaded me to go to, because apparently I needed to meet new people and maybe get a date of my own.' Ever since her date with Caleb, Millie thinks she's an expert on everything romantic and is determined to get me a boyfriend, which I am very reluctant about.

-

I made my own way to Luke's house on Friday night because Millie had gone for dinner with Caleb. I met spencer and Jamie at the door, which I was happy about because I was nervous to go in on my own. When we went inside it was just like every other party I'd been to. People dancing in random places all around the house, loads of empty cups dotted around everywhere and there's always at least one couple making out somewhere within the midst of a party.
I wasn't to sure where to go at first, so the 3 of us decided to try and find some people we knew. We checked the kitchen first picking up a drink on the in. Luke's house was massive and so was every room in it. We were looking for at least 10 minutes when I felt a tap on the shoulder. I turned around knowing it wasn't going to be Spencer or Jamie because they had gone into another room across the hallway. To my surprise and annoyance when i turned around i saw Calum from maths class. I didn't know what he would want with me so I tried to turn back around and head to the other room but he grabbed my wrist.
"Me and my friends were just wondering if you want to go get a drink and sit with us" he took a swig from his cup and put it down on the table nearest us.
I didn't know what to say and gave him a confused look so he pointed at a table in the corner of the room. Sat at the table was Luke Hemmings himself, he gave me a wink even though I was sure we had never actually talked to each other before. Next to Luke sat a very old looking Ashton Irwin who had a cigarette in his mouth, as per usual. And sitting on the end of the couch sat Michael Clifford, who I am sure slept with Jamie in year 11 but she always denied it.
"Sure why not" I had already lost Spencer and Jamie and I don't think Millie was going to show up so I didn't really have anyone else to stay with, even though I hated them, fuck it. I went and sat down and Luke handed me a cup with something I've never tasted before in, and something i never wanted to taste again.
"So who's up for a game of truth or dare ??" Calum asked the group but never took his eyes of me, neither did the rest of the boys.
"So..... Eleanor isn't it?" I was surprised Ashton, the older boy knew my name. I shyly nodded at him getting more and more intimidated all the time.
"I think........ Eleanor should go first" Michael smirked at me. I was beginning to think this was a bad idea.