11

"I was checking on him this morning, and he wasn't moving even an inch. Then when I look carefully.. he was upside down," she told him the story while burst out her tears. "It's fine, Chae. He's in the good place now,"

"Nemo died. How can I be fine?," she cried. Jungkook help her to buried Nemo at the park because she don't want to throw it just like that. Nemo was a good friend of her. "I'm not being rude, but why don't you called Nathan?," he questioned.

"He's busy, I don't have anyone here but you,". Jungkook have a doubt about that guy so he rolled his eyes without her noticed it. "Yeah right,". He put the small rock on the top where he buried Nemo to mark. "Rest in heaven, Nemo," said Jungkook. "Don't you going to send him prayers?," he asked to her which he considered as a joke but she took it serious.

She put her hands together and shut her eyes close. "Dear God, Nemo is the best fish on earth. He's my friend through tick and thin, please let me meet him at my after life," he can't hide his smile then he quickly play pretend to pray along when she said, "Amen,"

"Amen!," he added. "You okay now, Chae?,". She nodded and smiled bitterly. "Do you want to grab some food?," she pouted being unsure, "It's on me," that rosed a smile on her lips. "Okay," she put her hand on his arm, linked it together. "I miss Nemo," she whispered while putting her head on his shoulder.

His scent was familiar, is she insane if she crave for his touch? "Of course, I'll miss him too,"  her eyebrow furrowed at him, "I mean I never meet him, but I'll missed him since we always talked about him," he added which she let it slide.

"Jungkook, don't you have a car or something?," she question she asked was random due curiosity. "I do have one but it was long time ago. Now, I prefer walking and take the subway or bus,"

"Why?,"

He sighed, telling her the truth won't harm. "I'm have trauma, and it's still hunting me until today,". Her head was filled with a lot of questions but before she open her mouth to speak, he pulled her by the hand, "Look, there's a food truck! Let's go," he exclaimed.

She keep gulping looking upon the foods and with that those questions inside her head was gone for now. "What do you want Chae?," asked the man beside her. "All of these," she pointed to the fish ball. She took one and ate it without hesitation. "Um, this is delicious, what is it?," she asked.

"It's fish ball," she blinked her eyes and froze for a second. As soon as she gulped the last fish ball, she cried. "Nemo!,". Jungkook was fast enough to take action, he paid the bills and lead her to their building. "Shh, Chae.. It's alright. It's alright,".

He manage to get her inside her unit, and let her sat on the couch. "Wait here," he ordered her so he could take a drink for her at the kitchen. "Here, drink this," he hand her the water. "Thank you, Jungkook," her eyes was getting puffy and her nose was red. "I'm sorry for burdening you,".

"No,not at all," she seems at ease as she heard his answers. "You need anything?,". She shake her head, "No, you can go now, I've burdened you enough,"

"If you need anything, I'll be next door okay?,"

"Okay,"

I need to get rid of the thought to cuddle you, Jeon. Please stay away for now, it's too dangerous.

•••