Epilogue

continue from the previous chapter..

"May I take this dance?," he gently give his hand for the lady in blue

"May I take this dance?," he gently give his hand for the lady in blue. "Sure, Justin," she gladly took it and brought her to the dance floor. Moving their body along with the music, "I'm glad you're back, Dory,".

She leaned closer her head onto his beating heart, "It's so good to be true," she murmured before both of them went silence for awhile. "You should've told me the reason you leave me," he speak up.

She chuckled, "But will you let me go?," she questioned. "Of course not," he answered. "Exactly. That's why I lied. One of us must surrender and that person should have been me because you've been through lot,"

"We should stick together no matter what," he said with the smile, even it was behind the mask, but she could feel him grinning. "Thank you Jungkook, for making me feel like the most luckiest woman in the world to have a loyal man like you by my side. You can just move on while I'm gone but why do you still want me?," she asked at the end.

"It's because.. you're the reason made I believe that love is real, there's no body make me feel the way you make feel and beside, the way our relationship end is tragic. Don't you think?," she nodded a little, "Then, take me away Romeo," she joked.

"I will, oh Juliet," he played along made them giggled and drown into their own world. "May I have all of your attention?," said Hoseok through the microphone and he already took his mask off. Soon, the ballroom was silent. "Thank you," he stated before he continue his speech.

"Than you ladies and gentlemen for attending my event today. As you all know, the party coincides with the opening of the new company and also to celebrate my little brother winning." He took a deep breathe again as he was about to go deeper to his real intention.

"I have a story to share. All of you may not know that I'm just a son to a maid. Yes, my beloved mother was just a maid but she shower me with a lot of love that I could ever wish for. Then, by the age of 14, a little 11 years old boy came into my life, " he looked somewhere at the crowd in case his brother was looking.

"..a fragile boy to be particular. Always being low about himself, just because he was adopted and always think he was only a burden to us. When he reach the age of 21 years old, he found out that he have saving and he could just turn his life but he choose to keep it away and stay with us.. dumb? I know." the guest laughed, "..I wouldn't be standing here today without his help. He was the one who courage me to start the franchise business, with a condition I must put a menu of his name,which I'm okay with that," he smiled as he remembered, and continued. "He's the best brother I ever had.. now. I present to you.. the CEO of the JH Corp., Jeon Jungkook," the crowd gave him around of applause.

Chaeyoung pushed him lightly and all of the people paved him the way to the front. Once he took off his mask, Mr. Park was speechless. "Thank you. Hoseok hyung,"  he faced the crowd and straight his back and now it's his time to made speech.