Annabeth

We all woke up laying on top of each other, pretty much.

"Hey Pinecone Face! Get offa me!" Percy yelled.

"Gladly, Kelp for brains!" She replied.

"Oh shut up, both of you." I said pushing them both onto the floor, rolling my eyes.

"Why'd  you push us off, Wise Girl?" Percy complained, with his trademark smile.

"I felt like it." I replied with a smirk.

"Oh you're getting it now!" They both yelled, I sprint-jumped off the couch as the we're just getting up.

"Uh, I'd rather not!" I yelled, smiling, as I ran away from them.

I was running back around the kitchen when Thalia appeared in front of me and I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I slowly snuck my hand on Percy's and judo-flipped him into Thalia sending them both into a tangle of limbs on the floor, I burst out laughing and jumped on top of them.

"Owww!" Percy and Thalia both groaned.

I got up laughing and when Percy sat up I plopped myself into his lap.

"Well hello there!" He said laughing.

"Ayee!" I said poked his cheek and ran away.

He got up, fell on the couch face first, and groaned.

"I'm too lazy for this!"

"Get up or I'll sit on you Kelp for brains." Thalia threatened.

"I'm up, I'm up!" He said scrambling to get up, but failing and falling on floor.

"Such a seaweed brain." I muttered.