Chapter 7: The Reds

Since the last few chapters have been really short I decided to make this a semi-long chapter

Sarah's P.O.V

I head with Dick to the front of the school to find a limo with a man waiting for us

"Hi Alfred, this is Sarah Kyle she's a friend of mine" Dick said

"Good afternoon Master Dick, it is lovely to meet you Ms Kyle" the greets in a friendly manor

"Lovely to meet you too but please just call me Sarah I don't care that much for formalities" I reply smiling and shaking his hand.

"Alright Ms Sarah, now are we ready to go?" he asked with a smile causing me to chuckle

"I guess so" I say as I get into the limo

*Later*

To say that the manor looked nice would be an understatement its massive and has amazing architecture. I keep on looking out the window as we pull into the driveway.

"At least stay whelmed" Dick says laughing

"What I haven't seen this place before just taking in the features" I state defensively, actually that's a lie, I broke in here one time with Selena to steal some stuff, I mean come on Bruce Wayne is rich enough to just replace it and it's not like he'd miss it.

"Ok, ok" he replies still chuckling

We walked in through the massive front doors to be greeted by the Bruce Wayne, billionaire and CEO of Wayne tech.

"Welcome Ms Kyle, I'm Bruce Wayne and welcome to Wayne Manor" he said

"Thanks for having me" I reply with respect, just because I stole from him as Catgirl doesn't mean I shouldn't show him respect when I'm Sarah Kyle

"You're welcome, now if I were you two I would start on those assignments" he advised

"Sure thing Bruce, come on Sarah we can work in the library" Dick said grabbing my hand which made me blush with surprise and he pulled me in a direction I'm guessing is towards their library.

"Hey can I go get changed? I hate this uniform" I asked him

"Sure bathrooms just down the hall" he replied

So I got up and walked out of the room to find the bathroom. Once I found it I was shocked at first then I realised its Wayne manor of course they're gonna have a bathroom as big as my bedroom. I got changed into my black skinny jeans, my Nirvana singlet, converses and my oversized grey jumper.

"Ok let's get to work" I state walking back in and putting my uniform in my bag. After about an hour or two of work we completed most of our assignments and I decided to look around the library.

"Ha it'd be so cliche if you pulled a book and a secret passage opened up" I say and we both crack up laughing. It began to feel really hot in the room so I decided to take my jumper off, my top lifted up showing my stomach and once I managed to take the jumper off was staring at my stomach.

"What?" I ask confused

"Where'd you get that?" He questioned pointing to my stomach

"What?" I asked again as I lifted my shirt up to reveal the scar running down the side of my stomach and the memory of how I got that scar came to mind. I had tried running away from my adoptive parents and they managed to get me back, my adoptive father cut a knife in my stomach as punishment and told me that if I ever tried to do something like that again he would do way worse.