Chapter 20: CHRISTMAS!!!!

Just a quick authors note- the Light take over the League after this chapter so I sort of changed the story order.

Sarah's P.O.V

*24th of December*

"Whose idea was is to buy Christmas gifts a day before Christmas?" I ask as we wonder the shopping centre, we as in me, M'gann, Artemis, Rochelle, Zatanna and Madison oh yeah I forgot to say Madison is basically living with me and Mum, yes little sister, I've always wanted a little sister, turns out she's eight years old.

"Yours" they answer all at once

"Oh, right" I replied smiling sheepishly, everyone hasn't really had time to buy presents so we're buying ours last minute now everyone (except Madison) has about ten bags each.

"Ok, I think we have all of our gifts now, to the food court" I state pointing down the hall, on our way there we had Zatanna use a spell to hide the gifts we bought in our hiding spots.

"Now that's over and done with let's get some food" I say picking Madison up and walking towards the food court again, we reach the walkway of the food court and look at the different food stores.

"Does anyone else feel, eyes on us?" Artemis asks everyone

"I thought that was just me" I reply and start looking around to find a creepy group of guys

"Group of guys two o'clock" I say

"Just ignore them, pervs" Zatanna says and I head of to one of the stores to buy some food for Maddie

"Ok you sit will the girls I'm going to the bathroom" I say putting Maddie down so she can sit with the girls, she nods and stays next to Artemis

"Wait up Cat, I'll come with you" Rochelle said

"Let's go" I reply and we head for the hallway the girls toilets are

"They're following us" I whispered to her as I look up at the mirror hanging from the roof of the hallway

"How do we deal with them? we can't make a scene" she replies

"Let's just go to the toilet now and we'll try and get past them but if they don't let us well you know the rest" I state smirking earning a smirk in return. After going to the toilet we walk out if the door to find the guys standing and blocking the hallway for us to get out, perfect.

"Uh excuse us" I say and try to get past but one of them grabs my arm

"Let go of me" I order growing angry and trying to stay calm and not break his arm (rhymes, nailed it)

"Wow feisty, I like it" he says, arrogant bastard

"Let her go you creep" Rochelle growls

"What if I don't want to?" he asks mockingly

"Well I guess we're just gonna have to change your mind" I state and kick him in the balls, he lets go and falls to the floor groaning in immense pain, I did kick him pretty hard.

"You bitch" another one starts but Rochelle punched him in the face knocking him out, two down four to go, great. The others come at us and we take on two each, after a few minutes they're all on the floor either groaning in pain or are unconscious.

"Merry Christmas" I say sweetly to them and walk off with Rochelle

"Hey girls" Rochelle greets as we come back