Why is betting bad

Naruto's pov
"It's almost time..." Tsunade whispered evily as she took a sip of her sake. A grin formed on her lips. "I can hardly wait to see that pervert's face." Her duo assistants, Shizune and Tonton, sighed pathetically at their boss. Shizune can never understand why her sensei is so obsessed about gambling. It's not like she always win anyway, usually not at all. Don't forget, Tsunade is given a title of the 'Biggest Loser'. Worst, Sakura is slowly taking up her bad habit too! What a shame! However, this time, Shizune wasn't complaining because she was very sure that Tsunade was going to win this time. It was a matter of time only. Flashback...

At the Hokage's office...After finding out Naruto's pregnancy, Tsunade hurriedly told Shizune to find Jiraiya as soon as possible. She needed to ask him regarding Kyuubi and the seal, whether it will affect both the child's and Naruto's. It didn't take long before Shizune appeared with Jiraiya in front of her. Seeing how fast they got here, Tsunade didn't need to know where Shizune found him. It was obvious. "So, I heard that Naruto was pregnant. Is it true?!" Jiraiya asked eagerly. This was the most interesting and shocking news he ever heard in his life. "Yes, I already did a check up and it's positive," answered Tsunade. Jiraiya's eyes grew as big as saucer plate and he was speechless at the moment. This worried Tsunade, "Oi, what's wrong with you?" "What's wrong?! Don't you see it Tsunade? This is going to be the BIGGEST and HOTTEST NEWS ever in history! The VERY FIRST MAN to be PREGNANT!" Tsunade rolled her eyes, "Tsk, like I didn't know that. But before that, I need to ask..." "Err... about 2 weeks. Anyway, about my ques-..." "Damn! That brat is always full of surprises! He really did keep up his reputation! That's my boy alright!" Jiraiya beamed proudly. He was oblivious of the raging blonde, who tried asking him her question without being cut off. "So, does the Uchiha kno-..." (BAM!) Tsunade's fist connected on his face. '' I DIDN'T CALL YOU HERE TO ASK ME QUESTIONS, YOU IDIOT! YOU ARE HERE TO ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!'' Jiraiya groaned, rubbing the huge lump on his cheek, muttering something incoherently. dumb old bitch. unfortunately tsunade heard it. '' WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!'' Fumed the busty blonde as she cracked her knuckles loudly, ready to give him another punch. Fearing her wrath, jiraiya quickly thought of something. '' Oh nothing! Say tsunade, I was thinking...how about a bet?'' Tsunade's anger immediately dissipated when she heard the word bet. ''A bet?'' The old hermit smirked. Heh still the gambing  whore I see. ''Yes, a bet and you are going to love this one. It involves our most favorite couple at the moment.'' Tsunade was all ears now. ''What is it?'' she asked curiously. Jiraiya grinned maliciously before explaining the bet. ''I want you...to get sasuke not to have sex with naruto until the baby is born.'' Tsunade was stunned for a moment. Despite how interesting the bet was, it was extremely hard and challenging. She cupped her chin, thinking deeply whether she should consider it or not. As far as she knows, sasuke has a huge libido when it comes to naruto. It's not going to be an easy one. Not at all. "So what do I get if I win. If you win I'll give you 1,000,000,000 yen.''  Tsunade eyes burgled out after hearing the amount. 1,000,000,000 yen!  Is he serious!  "But if you fail, then you will have to give me 1,000,000,000 yen. Jiraiya  continued. The excitement in her  suddenly died down. It's a huge risk here. Stopping sasuke from doing something that he enjoys is impossible. And not only that, does she even have 1,000,000,000 yen in the first place. Shit...looking at his ex teammate's worried expression, jiraiya couldn't help but provoke her. "Awww...what's the matter tsunade. Thinking of backing down the bet. Scared to lose again." He pretended to shrug. "(sighs) oh well seems that's the case I guess...I better get going with my research then. See ya around tsunade.'' "Deal!" Tsunade shouted quickly. So much for pride huh...jiraiya smirked triumphantly, his plan was working. That 1,000,000,000 is going to be his. "Ja!" He disappeared in a puff of smoke. "Hmph that baka." Shizune looked at sensei worriedly. "Tsunade-sama, are you sure about this." Tsunade didn't reply. And no she wasn't sure at all. How on earth is she going to make sasuke not have sex with naruto. Worst case scenario will be sasuke finding out about the bet. Hell will definitely break loose. "Oh yeah, aren't you supposed to ask jiraiya about naruto's pregnancy?" Shizune asked. There was a long silence before tsunade shrieked at the top of here lungs. "DAMN YOU JIRAIYA!"