ONE

In a building downtown Happy Harbor, Maxwell lorde is giving a presentation to the city and investors about his plan

420,000.... World war 2

58,193... Vietnam

7.7 billion... Honestly any given day.. those are the numbers of casualties in war... But what if we could stop the war from ever happening what if we could stop the fighting before ever fighting. That is why I present to you O.M.C.A a world peace keeping organization disigned to protect each and every one of us! To stop the wars before they ever even happen, any questions? Maxwell asks. Mr Maxwell you're intentions are Nobel, but isn't this a violation of the Constitution? Asks reporter named Clark Kent from Metropolis who got sent here with out notice by his editor well let me ask you isn't a guy with a giant s on his chest and a cape stopping robberies or whatever whenever he feels like also against the Constitution? Times are changing and it's time we changed for our future, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Maxwell says as the crowd in attendance starts Clapping, Clark stairs at him he knows something is wrong here as the audience stands up all but one Man sitting in the back he has Black hair and a turtle neck with a jacket..he is Bruce Wayne and he's also a breaker of the Constitution. Maxwell glances at Bruce who is stairing dead at him Maxwell walks off.. Clark notices Bruce isn't cheering or standing he sees him get up to leave he looks at him and Bruce looks at him and leaves why would Bruce Wayne be here he asks himself.... Alfred what have you got for me? asks Bruce while touching his ear, Who's Alfred? Bruce turns around shocked Hi I'm Clark Kent of the daily planet mind if I get you're opinion on all this Clark asks while extending a hand, Bruce is stairing at him, you're fast nice to meet you Kent I've read you're and Ms Lanes work, an old friend of mine use to work at the planet, all I can say is this is a mistake but you probably already knew that. Bruce says. Bruce Wayne oh right Vickie Vale, I'm sorry for you're loss, I just think it's weird you'd come all the way from Gotham for this Clark says Dito Bruce says as he turns and walks off right yeah anything you want me to quote you on? Clark says as Bruce walks off...

In Maxwell's office.

We have trouble Maxwell says in his earpiece, they've arrived, Batman and Superman are here, the brother eye slowly turns green, how much longer till it arrives Maxwell says 10 hours brother eye replies good Maxwell says We need the Martian brother eye replies one step ahead of you brother Maxwell says. Bruce is in a parking lot using a small fold out device. He reads a headline where is the Flash? By Iris West. Alfred give me a hit on any lorde tech building emiting high levels of energy. Bruce says on it sir. Alfred replies.

At the Lake....
Arthur Curry walks into the bankment you looking for me? He asks the lady of the Lake. Arthur we have failed. This world is doomed The lady of the Lake says. What do you mean we failed Arthur asks. Maxwell lorde is moving ahead with his plan to bring Starro the destroyer here. The lady of the Lake says I thought we destroyed it Arthur says he's found another way. If he gets the last green Martian all hope is lost. You must find the Martian and kill him the Lady of the lake says. I don't like killing people I don't know anything about Arthur says Coldly now is no time for debate the fate of you're world depends on it the lady of the lake says. Fine where can I find him Arthur says.

Themyscira island.

Queen Diana we find this intruder on the outer rim. Says Donna Troy Diana's younger sister who survived the purge of thawne. Kill him Diana says Coldly. He said he wants to talk to you. He said Diana prince Donna says. Bring him here Diana replies. What once was warm is now cold. Diana has re made the Amazon army's but lost herself in the process... You haven't aged a day says Steve Trevor Jr. How did you get here? Diana asks. We need you.. the world is about to stop turning you're the only who might could stop Steve says. Leave us Diana says but sister Donna says before being interrupted. By Diana saying leave us NOW! I don't wish to interfere with the affairs of you're world says Diana. It's not just my world though. It's this one. It's every world if you don't come back with me. Steve says. Ive heard this song before Steven. A scared young man, running away from a world of fire, crashing here, begging for my help.. because the world is about to end.. I've heard this song before.. and it ended with me .. LOSING ALMOST EVERYONE!! Diana screams... That sucks... That really sucks. Well guess you're not the only one who lost things... My Dad is dead cause you convinced him to go play hero... I don't wanna be here. I don't ever want to see you again. But I know if it was him he'd be here now. Cause for some reason he trusted you. Stay here and complain or come back I don't really care.. Steve let's out his almost 20 year pain and anger he throws down a folder... And walks off.. hey you can't leave unless the queen says you can leave says Donna Steve ignores her and keeps walking... Diana I can bring him back want me too? Donna asks. No... He wants me to fight Diana says. I wouldn't.. you don't owe him or any of them anything Donna says while picking up the folder.. hey he looks like that other guy Donna says while pointing to a picture of Steve Trevor Sr. Diana looks at it and starts to cry....

Over Phoenix Arizona. The sky is orange ish blue with a single green light in the sky Hal Jordan lands looking at his ring... Come on Barry where are you? He says as he scans the whole area looking for a speed force single. No look he's tried everywhere he flies into space. He circles the globe from the sky. He scans over BEEEP BEEEEP his ring starts flashing over Happy harbor. I don't know what's going on down there... But whatever it is it's big Hal says as he takes off in the direction...

In Maxwell's office a tall man with black hair walks in. Sir Mr. Kent is still around would you like me to handle him says Henry a man who works for Maxwell. Leave him for now Henry. Maxwell says...