FOUR

In a parking garage downtown Bruce is cutting steel and plugging in wires. Now all we need is a little energy. Batman says let me guess you got a bat-generator in that belt Hal remarks. Are you familiar with Thomas Edison? Barry I need you to throw a light bolt at the antenna Bruce says that's not possible Barry says sure it is. I have a theory you generate lighting when you run right? Well all I want you to do is direct it toward that Bruce says. Okay Barry says what are you nuts this guy's crazy Barry let's get out of here Hal says. Barry runs back in forth as both are paused he runs to the machine he slows down and sees the lighting around him he aims and throws it powering up the machine...I did it I did it I DID IT!!! Barry screams congratulations Dora Hal says. I know you had it in you Barry now we're almost ready Bruce says...

We had him... We lost him Maxwell's going to win Superman says don't lose hope just yet Diana says exactly we still got time says Arthur Diana and Clark turn around and stair at him Clark's eyes turn red. What are you doing Diana asks. We got off on the wrong foot. I'm Arthur Curry the Aquaman.. Maxwell lorde hired a giant shark to kill me. I thought I stopped him and then I find out today in less then two hours he will destroy the planet or whatever.. so let's just acknowledge it's been a long day. You've got no sympathy from me Clark says standing up. I was told to kill the Martian... I'll be honest with you if it comes down to the planet or him I'd end him in a second. But I don't really want to.. Arthur says Coldly what are you proposing asks Diana. I know where he is I can't get to him alone Arthur says. I won't help you execute him Clark says. Not asking you too.. I'll give you a chance to save em but if it's going south I'll take my chance what do you say all star team up? Brave and the bold? Arthur says with a smile. Alright Clark and Diana agree..
So what is the plan? Asks Hal. I the useless human will destroy the Shield and you're going to destroy the brother eye then I and barry take down Maxwell Bruce says not a bad plan.. Barry says. In our line of work things don't always go as planned Hal says depends on who makes it.

At the wherehouse

Finally I got you after all these years J'onn is it? Maxwell says. You're a monster driven by power I told you years ago you were wrong you still are. J'onn says maybe but I don't care. Now Marvin buddy. Where going to use you to boost the single Maxwell says. I will never help the Martian says while in a cage you have no choice. Maxwell says while pressing a button that sets the cage on fire ahhhhhhh J'onn starts screaming...

How do you know he's here.  Clark asks. My cop buddy said a man dressed like a bat busted out of here with a red guy.. and Maxwell owns the building so why not right. I'm more then a pretty face Arthur says hardly. We get in we fight together Diana says. Sure we do Arthur says with a smirk the three jump in it's over Maxwell Clark yells as he starts using his heat vision on the O.M.A.C.s Wonder woman runs in chopping them up Arthur attacks to throws water balls at them Diana throws one at Clark's heat vision melting it and draws her sword and refelects it onto the other bots. Maxwell starts clapping I'm impressed. I've seen you before a very long time ago.. Diana so impressive then so impressive now. Imagine how easy it would be if the bad guys didn't even fight back Maxwell says. You can't get in my head Diana says. I'm already there. You're a wash out you give up and you think you can come back... No please you're not here to save the world you're trying to save yourself well guess what sweetheart you're to late Maxwell says Diana don't let him in Clark says. Oh like you're much better you let clay kill her Clark... Youre not a killer be very proud... Because if you where she'd would still be alive Maxwell screams as he lifts the starfish he got from King shark and aims at them. There both brainwashed.

In the corner wall of the wherehouse is the batarang Bruce thrown it been  collecting data. Bruce starts typing on his glove device. He pulls out a recorder on his belt the single is broadcasted by the machine powered by the flash Bruce plays a recording of his conversation with Maxwell. Shut down the Shields Maxwell says. Shields shutting down wait what's happening asks Maxwell Bruce smiles. Now's our chance Bruce says. Maxwell sees the batarang dang it  find the bat KILL HIM he orders a mind controled superman and wonder woman..

At the parking garage.

Superman and Wonder woman arrive facing the flash Batman and green lantern. Oh great now this Hal says. Flash get to Maxwell. Lantern destroy it I'll deal with these too. Bruce says. As much as I'd love to see that you know who that is over there right? Hal asks that's Superman the Superman Barry says both of you do it now. Bruce says fine you're funeral Hal says. I'll be right back Barry says. They both leave. Now it's just the three of us. Invincible Clark says.
Not the best odds says Diana. For you Bruce says...

Arthur is sneaking through the base and finds J'onn cage he turns off the fire. Thank you J'onn says don't think me just yet says Arthur...