Pokémons Part 2

A/N
I got the "put was was last as the beginning of the next chapter" idea by @PikaChick !I think I might add Claire might not add Claire😏ANYWAYS READ THE CHAPTER DOWN BELOW👇👇👇

"Bye sweetie! I love you!" She said before closing the door still with tears in her eyes.

As soon as I look forward, I see two girls. One with bright green eyes and one with icy blue eyes like mine,but a little darker. I was very confused. 'Why are two girls at my house?' 'Why do they look like there going to tell me someone stole Jirarchi?' 'WHY AM I TALKING TO MYSELF?!?!'

I locked eyes with the icy blue eyes girl and we just looked at each other. I could tell she was a fan of converse like me because she was smiling at my shoes. I looked at her shoes to see yellow ones on her feet.

"Sorry to break your 'moment' here but we gotta go now." The green eyed girl said.

"Yeah. Lets go." The icy blue eyed girl said still in trance.

"I'm James." I said while we were walking.

"I'm Brianna." She said.

"I'm Claire." The other girl said. While we were walking we got to know each other a little more. The were pretty good once you got to know them. Time flies while your occupied all right.

"James this is Mitch and Caitlin. They were the other two that were entrusted with a pokèmon too" Brianna said.

"Hi doods." I said.

"Hi James." Mitch and Caitlin said in sync.

"How bout we call each other nicknames?" Said Mitch.

"Sure. Why not?" I said. Brianna and Claire agreed. But not Caitlin."Is something wrong Caitlin?" I asked.

"Nope just thinking" She said.

"Okay." I said.

"Mitch, I'll call you Bajan after Mitchell Donald Ralph Hughes or THEBajanCandian one of the best youtubers that play Minecraft." I said. Mitch smiled at that name. I guess he liked it.

"Claire you will be called... Mrs. Exile." I said. She smiled at the name. I smiled back.

"Caitlin will be Cate. Sweet and Short." I said. She blushed a little.

"Brianna will be Snapple after BereghostGames' daughter; Snapple43." I said. She didnt say anything but I could tell she liked it.

"And I guess I'll be called ethier DJBacJames or the Bacca. Brianna will you chose for me?" I asked. She looked shocked that I asked her.

"I think DJBacJames." She said. I smiled at her.I mouthed to her 'Thanks'and she nodded.

We all sat down at the café chairs. Mitch pulled out a box and set it down on the table. He opened it and I saw 3 pokéballs. They were all labed. The one to the left said 'Chestpin' the middle one said 'Fenniken' and the right one said 'Frokaie'.

"You should pick first." Said Claire. I went for Frokie. I think it will be cool to have a water type. I had his pokéball in my hand and pressed the white circle. A red beam shot out and Froakie popped out.

"Froo." It said. Now I had my pokémon. The Journey Begins

A/N
My bold isnt working!Sad face!Well thats it lol.
Much Love
-James