Welcome to the Game of your lifetime

Wild devil dance/cheer group surround the basketball court, the music blaring out of the stadiums speakers, the girls started to dance away to the music all in sync without missing any beats.

This was a big night for the Wild devils team tonight, they where welcoming a new player to the team.

Nobody knew his name, except his player number which was "Zero", everyone had met his agent... well they have known him since his dad brought the basketball team/the basketball building.

"Ayo, yall ready for tonights game!" a strangers voice alerted the group of players standing in a circle, doing there last minute pep talks.

As they turned they realised it was there new player, he had blonde short hair, combed back so it was showing his face, his blue eyes where brightened from the stadium lights. Most of the dancers where glancing over at the new lad, wondering who he was and if he had a girlfriend.

--Ross's POV--

It was one of the biggest games Wild devils where playing and sure enough my dad brought another high class player, and soon enough I was put under pressure to be this dudes agent, this was the biggest I've got with this job, my dad thinks I would mess it up with new players but he allowed me to be this guys agent, which was weird.

I was introduced to the guy whos name was "Zero", I laughed at the name but then I realised that, this was his actual name. I obviously introduced myself and soon enough I was taking zero to the court to where the game was being held in, and sure enough he was there on time.

I couldn't help but look at Zero and think is he gay or is he into girls but from the impression he was getting from the cheer squad, he was defiantly into girls.

As he was talking all the boys where listening to him intently as if it was god talking to them on how the world will end... they seemed interested in him but I could tell they weren't... they where just playing with him. They don't like new people at all.

I pulled zero over to the side after he introduced himself to the other players, "This is my job on the line, if you do one thing wrong on that court tonight, I will get so much hate, just please Zero, play like you'll never be able to play again and smash this game" I was close to zeros body and whoa, not going to lie, his body was amazing.

"Don't worry, no one will care if I mess up, they know not too" he smirks patting me on the back and jogging off to get into line ready for them to walk out, but obviously he was last because he gets to be introduced to the whole crowd.

Throughout the game I would watch Zero to see what he was like as a player, and how good he is in the team because I guess that's what I've got to do until he gets a secure place on the team, but if he does get excepted onto the team, which will make the whole team hate him. its happened before, but the new player quit so the Harry got his place back.

I started to zone out as I was watching zero, and I was soon brought out of the daze when the half-time bell rang, and soon enough the players where coming back for a group pep talk, but it seemed to be that Zero wasn't going in there direction but he was coming into my direction... oh shit, he knows I've been looking at him while he was playing.

-- Zeros POV--

I was introduced to Ross, he looked so nervous meeting me and he seemed under so much pressure from who I think is his dad, but I don't know why.

Ross introduced himself and I said some things about myself and so did he, but soon we where on our way to the court, where this game was.

After being introduced to the crowd, the game started, I could already see who where the stronger players and who where the more weaker players. This is where I needed to step in and be the amazing player I am... do I think I am an amazing player... of course I do, no one can beat me.

throughout the first half I could see Ross looking at me as if he was trying to figure something out, that's one thing I'm gonna call him out for at halftime. I smirked to myself knowing that Ross is probably gay and is trying to find out if I'm gay, it will be hard for him to find out whether I am or not.

The half time bell rang and the Wild Devils where 19 points in front, because of me. Everyone started to walk of the court and so did I but I wasn't going to the prep talk for the second half, I was going straight for Ross.

"You enjoying the site Ross" I smirk standing next to a very nervous Ross. "Ugh yeah, amazing game, well done for scoring for the team" Ross says turning to me eye to eye, its as if he had a new confidence boost in him, because he sure wasn't nervous anymore.

"Oh by the way after the game, you've got to have one interview and then I'll take you to your new home, curtesy of the owner of Wild Devils owner" I smirked, "what your dad, wow! He seems so harsh on you but he's a good guy" I was trying to see what would make him mad... I like pushing things to see how far people could go and this dude was about to crack but he wasn't.

"Oh I know, if you ever ask him if he's got a son... he will say no... he doesn't except me for who I am" as soon as those words left his mouth I all the sudden felt very bad for him, "no... I didn't me-" I was cut off, I was blown away, "Save it... the games about to start" and with that, Ross walked off, I needed to say sorry, but I didn't know how to, I'm about to play and I made my agent feel bad and now it's effecting me....

For the rest of the game, I couldn't stop thinking and I wasn't scoring, Ross was the only thing on my mind, what felt like 3 hours the full time bell rang and within seconds we where cheering... we had won one of the most important games of our lives.
I had to at least celebrate for a short time before going to find Ross...

"Well done team, you where all amazing... I've gotta go do some interviews so I'll see yall in a bit" I smile and run in the direction Ross went in.