It was all a mistake

—Zeros POV—
I ran through the halls, running through all the different press people who actually started to run after me, I decided to run for the changing rooms because they can't go in there...

As I entered I saw Ross on the floor, it made my heart drop... I don't normally feel like this if I've been making them feel like shit.

"Hey Ross... I'm sorry, I didn't mean it in any way like that... I am so sorry" I say sliding down the lockers sitting next to him.

"Don't worry, I guess it's just how life goes" his head falls in between his knees which where being held up by his hands, it was as if he was cradling himself from anymore harm.

I hugged him, it was just a natural thing I wanted to do, as if I wanted to keep him safe from harm and he soon relaxed into my arms and soon he was hugging me.

I felt like I should talk to him about my past so he knows people go through things throughout life and they still come out on top... but I just don't feel comfortable enough, if he asked I probably would explain it a bit before it gets too much for me.

After a few minutes of holding Ross in a comforting brace, he finally sat up and just looked at me, I also just sat looking at him... waiting for him to something.

What happened next took me by surprised, it was in a blink of an eye Ross kissed me, I sat there wondering what the fuck I should do... but I pulled away looking at him stunned.

"What the fuck, your my agent... I highly doubt we should be doing this... and what's the rule, players can't date anyone from the cheer team. So I think that should go for us too" I smirk, he looked so innocent as I became more dominate as I spoke.
So many thoughts must be going through his head now that I've said that... he must really wonder now who he is an agent for. But sure enough he wouldn't regret being my agent at all.

"Anyways... you... need to take me to these interviews" I say as a devilish smile appears on my lips.

"Oh yeah... let's go" Ross said, I think he was still processing what was happening in front of him.

The interviews only took 10 minutes as I did around 10 different interviews at the same time... they where all just asking the same questions over and over... even one asked about my childhood and I quickly avoided it... and I know Ross could tell, because I was getting even more tense when they would repeat the question.

—Ross' POV—
I decided to end the interview because Zero was getting so tense it was making me nervous for what he might say to them.

As they end, I grab Zeros shoulder and lead him out to the car which was gonna take us to his new home. Which my dad payed for...

"Hey, zero... zero - what's up, I could see you getting tense when they asked about your childhood" I looked at him worried.

"ITS NON OF YOUR CONCERN!" He hits his fist of the side of the car in a sudden burst of anger. I jump back in fear not knowing what he could do next.

"No... I'm sorry... I shouldn't of said anything" I say as I started to looking towards my hands.

"No, I'm sorry... I'm just very sensitive about my childhood. I never like to talk about it to anyone" he says grabbing my shoulder so I would look up. He gave a half hearted smile and then got into the car and so did I.

—Zeros POV—
The car ride was basically silent and awkward so I decided to make conversation with Ross and it soon works.

We where talking about random things about how long I have been into basketball and how long he has been an agent for and to be honest it was cool to get to know him.

There was something about him though, that I couldn't quite put my finger on, it was something stuck deep in the pit of my stomach.

We had finally arrived at the house and it was a really open modern house which looked as if it had only just been built, I invited Ross in for a drink and to chat more, I didn't want anything to get awkward with ross because he couldn't easily turn around and say he doesn't want to be my agent anymore, which could mean I could get kicked off the team.

Ross was drinking water and I was drinking orange juice because there was no alcohol in the house for some reason.

"Sooooo" oh no this is where it gets awkward... "I guess I should get going, I only live 3 doors down, so if you need anything just knock or call" Ross says putting his empty glass on the table.
He was about to walk through a door when I grabbed his arm and pulled him around to face me.

Our faces where inches apart after I pulled him closer to me. I was thinking straight because I hadn't drank all today although I wished I could but no... I couldn't.

Ross' breathing hitched by the grip on his wrists, I was holding him firmly so he basically couldn't move. Ross leans forwards towards me and our lips touch...