It is what it is

—Ross' POV—

My breathing hitch's as me and zero where inches apart from each over, "what you gonna do... kiss me" I smirk, within seconds Zero pushes me up the wall, it was if a different side of him was coming out. "Shut up" he says before slamming his lips against mine, as he was kissing me he put my arms above my head so I literally couldn't do anything.

He loosened his grip which I took to advantage and I pushed him up the wall, "who knew the all mighty zero who pulls all the girls, like lads as well" I smirked as I was about to pull his shirt off.

But before I could do that there was a loud bang at the door which made up both jump, "shit who's that" a startled Zero says looking at me in shock...

"How am I meant to know, this is your home!" I smirk, walking towards the door, as I opened it there was a group of people, looking at me.

"What do you want!" I say, looking at these shocked kids, "nothing... sorry" with that I decided to slam the door in there face.

"Definitely wanted to see you, they had a basketball" I say turning to Zero who was now sitting on his bed looking around at the house.

"You will need security here now, because that happened, they know you live here so I'll call a good security company to keep you safe" I say grabbing my phone.

"Why don't you just stay here, would make sense" zero says, slowly standing up, "I mean there's a guest bedroom isn't there, so you move in and live here" I nod in agreement. Well I guess this is happening.

-- Zeros POV--

It was the next day and it was my first training session with the Wild devils and everyone wanted to know who I was, even the cheer team. Some of those girls where really falling for me, and I guess I could get with one of them sooner then I think.

"Hey, I'm Jelena Howard team captain of the Wild Devils cheer team, you must be Zero, the new player Aaron brought from The LA team." this girl walked up to me introducing herself, she was the one who was looking at me yesterday when I got introduced.

"Oh, hi... I am Zero, nice to meet you!" I was checking her out, because damn she was fine.

"What are you doing after training today?" she knew she couldn't flirt with me while in training because the manager would kick us both of the teams. We had moved to the corner of the court so we could talk and soon enough she was closer to me then she was out on the court.

"Nothing, do you want to go for a drink or something?" she nodded and she started to write on a piece of paper, "What you doing?" I say glancing over her shoulder.

"Oh its just my number, so you can call me" as she turns around she pecks me on my lips, no one was around for some reason but hey, I pulled her in for another kiss, because why not.

As I said my goodbyes I turned to see Ross looking at me in shock, as soon as we made eye contact he walked off, well I'm going to have to find him when I'm back from having a drink with Jelena.

With that I decided to go back to my home and get ready to go out, I wanted to wear something casual but at the same time I had to wear something smart.

-- Ross' POV--

I walked through to the main court, but i stopped in my tracks when I see Zero and Jelena, my heart dropped to the bottom of my stomach, what the hell happened, well I mean all we did was kiss and then I'm for sure we would've gone further if it wasn't for those people who showed up.

I mean it is what it is at the end of the day, I know it wouldn't of happened if I wasn't his agent... maybe I should just tell my dad that I'm just not ready to be an agent for a top class player.

I had zoned out and i didn't realise Zero was coming in my direction, but before he could come near me I walked off... but as soon as i got round the corner I ran outside and back to the apartment.

I was unpacking all my stuff because i had no choice but to stay here, it was basically to answer the door for him and to be there incase somebody tries to get in.

While I was alone I decided to play music because I was bored and well you know... Music is amazing. So I decided to listen to "why are you here" by this dude named machine gun Kelly, and I'm not going to lie but that song is a massive mood.

After unpacking and listening to this song for the third time I decided to shower, to de-stress from everything.

--Zeros POV--

As I walked through the door to my apartment I could hear music being played in the guest bedroom, that's when I remembered that Ross sleeps in there, maybe I should explain to him what he saw.

As I got closer to the Ross's room I could hear him singing, it was funning that he was singing along to that song but I kind of felt as if this song was aimed at me. I mean it was saying things like "I hate they I saw you again last night, you where with somebody and so was I, met you in the bathroom at 12 o' five then I fucked you again, we can never be friends" like I don't know why but that was defiantly aimed at me.

With that I decided to walk in to see what he was doing and sure enough he was in the shower, singing his heart out to this song, I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Are you really singing in the shower?" I ask him as I come forward towards him, he turned around in shock seeing that I was basically in front of him.

I still think he is pissed at me because he turned back around, "why are you in here" he said as he kept showering himself.

"Because I need to explain what you saw" i quickly lean up against a wall knowing this was going to take ages to explain without an argument.

"Oh I know what I saw, you don't need to explain" he rolled his eyes, thinking I didn't see him do it.

"Okay, so explain to me why then I did it" crossing my arms I lent up against the wall even more, Ross looked more pissed, I just wanted answers but I don't think he got that to be honest.

"I don't know, why don't you just leave so I can finish my shower" he says trying to shoo me out of the room, but that was not going to happen.