Two || Played Like a Fool

**heads up, there is a bit of mature content**Played Like a FoolLesson One - The Basics [Part 1]Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

Played Like a Fool
Lesson One - The Basics [Part 1]
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

"Let's get to work then," he pivots and goes back to the front of the room.

You're breathing heavily from the space he didn't give. He was teasing you, it was obvious. Even if he was, you enjoyed being real close to him.

His hot breath touching your sweet skin. The warmth he held as his aura made you feel safe. He wasn't typically someone who should feel safe since he works at an academy that is based on desires. And he teaches young adults about it.

"Oi, pay attention. You're going to miss all the important details," he slammed a hand on his desk, getting your full attention.

"Right...uh, sorry," you gulped and walked to a "chair" that looked comfortable.

You had your hands placed on your lap, your legs stuck together. Your eyes trailed from the whiteboard to his eyes. He held a dark expression this time. It felt uncomfortable until he blinked. It disappeared when he closed his eyes.

"You're not sitting on a chair, brat," he motioned to the place I was sitting on.

"What?" you instinctively get up to check what you were on.

It was a rose colored chair, but it was laid at an angle. It was like you were at the dentist's. They would lay the chair back and check your teeth.

On the laid platform, there was a small cushioned stool. It was connected to the seat. You couldn't understand what was so bad about not sitting there. You thought it was just a normal seat that was just pushed back, and the stool was for the legs. Though, that wouldn't work since it wasn't levitated high enough.

"There's nothing bad about it. What's the problem?" you tilt your head in confusion, checking every inch of the structure.

You finished analyzing, turning your eyes to face your teacher. He seemed pitiful to your innocence. Even if you thought obscene thoughts, you have never seen anything like this. Nothing like the thing you were sitting on came to your mind. You thought there wasn't anything bad about it.

He walked over to your still body. He stops at the front of the stool and pats on the laid back seat. You hesitantly make your way to space, lying your body down. Your legs poked out the end of the seat which was unusual. That wasn't it. Your whole lower part of your body stuck on and onto the stool. Half of your butt was still on the laid seat. You weren't that tall. Your head was laid on the pillow-like top of the chair.