Twenty Three || He's Going to Be Safe

** this and the four chapters are a bit shorter (part of the story) by 500 words

** this and the four chapters are a bit shorter (part of the story) by 500 words. The average per chapter is 2000 so it's going down to 1500 for now. **

He's Going to Be Safe
Rose Academy - Shinganshina | Year 20XX

* * *

With a quick movement, Y/N got up from her position and scurried over to Vico's laid body. She wept as her shaking hands cradled his pale face. The blood that came from his mouth had stopped coming out since he was moved to face her. She pulled his body close to hers, not wanting to believe that he had just been shot.

"Don't close your eyes...please," she begged as her tears fell, splashing onto his face.

Levi had already called the police for help and they were just coming. Seojun fell to his knees as he made his way over to the blue-haired male's body. He gripped his shirt as he buried his face in the clothing.

Jian had slowly gotten up as he placed his hand over his beaten stomach. His eyes were blurry for a few seconds until he glanced at the trio in the middle. He saw a familiar blue and knew exactly who had been shot.

His eyes shot wide. His own son was lying on the floor with a bleeding wound on his chest. It seemed to be causing some ruckus in his abdominal area. That could be the reason why he suddenly coughed up blood.

"V...Vico?" he stood up and slowly made his way over to the trio who were crying on his body.

His eyes froze, stance as well when his gaze stopped on his son who had his eyes closed. His mouth was slightly agape and a hand was placed on his bleeding wound.

He felt guilty. He raised a family to only disappoint his son and to see him fall to his own demise. He didn't deserve this, none of his family members did.

Soon, the sound of sirens was heard outside the building. The police came storming in with their guns out. Along with that, the medical support came rushing in when they were told.

Levi walked to the chief and explained to them what had happened. In the process, he pointed his hands to Ric Jian and Headmaster Ghalen who was slumped on the wall.

They got to work and began arresting— cuffing them. Ghalen thrashed and yelled after he regained his consciousness. Ric Jian let the police take him without any trouble. He didn't fight back or yell as they dragged him out of the building.

The rest of the goons and guards were arrested as well. The four would soon be pulled in for questioning IF one of them were to survive.