~Chapter 24~

(Hehehehehhehehehehehehehehehe Ignore me because I am very Annoying)

Ink=normal
Nightmare=bold
Dust=italic
Geno=underlined
Everyone else=normal

Geno POV
The horses stopped at the entrance of the castle, I stepped out of the sleigh.
I grabbed some wood and looked at Horror and Dust, "you guys mind helping me?" I said.
They both got out from the sleigh and grabbed ahold of some of the wood.
Then we carried it to the gaurd entrance.

"What's your name?" Asked the gaurd, I then smacked him with a stick.
"You fucking seriously don't remember me!?" I yelled.
"My bad Geno!" Said the Gaurd, then the other gaurd turned his attention to Dust and Horror.
"Who are they?" Asked the Gaurd.
"None of your business or do you want to deal with a angry commander?" I asked.
They both looked at each other then quickly stepped aside as we entered.

Dust and Horror followed closely as we walked down the hall.
Dust casually began to look at me, he didn't pull his eyes away from a second.
I felt uncomfortable but hopefully, he didn't have the same phase as Reaper.
We continued walking until we reached the Soldiers gear set up.

"You guys can put the wood here" I said, Dust and Horror immediately let the wood roll down their arms.
"Ow geez....those wood are heavy" Horror said, rubbing his arms in pain.
"Its not gonna kill you!" Dust snapped, at least one of them was tougher.
"Geno!" I heard from a distance, then Ink appeared around a corner (Just around the corner 🤣😂)

"Geno there you are I..." Ink stared as he spotted Dust and Horror.
"GUARDS!" Ink yelped, but I quickly shut ink up.
"False alarm! You all get back to your positions around the Kingdom!" I yelled, at a couple Soldiers who came to the call of the prince.
"Ink let me explain..." I said, Ink looked at me then nodded.

"They are like every soldier we had...they are lost and they got nowhere to go. Ink please give them a chance, I'll even leave the Kingdom for them to stay. I'll change them, I'll prove it" I said, Ink glared in a bit shock.
But he sighed and stared at the two.
Then Ink nodded and left, I sighed and looked at the two.

"Thanks...That really means a lot Geno" Dust said, Horror nodded in agreement.
I smiled at them, "no problem tomorrow morning wake up! Because you'll be training with me all day" I said.
I walked them into a empty room, it had two beds a closet, blankets and Pillows.
Geno and Dust looked at me as I lefted, but I saw Dust stare at me one more time before I closed their room door.

Ink POV
I sighed and sat in my room, which was officially Nightmare's room too.
I looked into the mirror, and looked around my room.
"What's wrong Inky?" Nightmare asked pulling me onto the bed with him.
"Nothing Nightmare..." I said, as I glared at the sheets.

"Stop lying to your King, Ink I know your thinking about something" I felt Nightmare wrapped his tentacle around my waist.
"Its nothing I promise" I said, then Nightmare began to nuzzle my neck.
I laughed and pushed him away, but he continued.
"S-stop that tickles Night!" I said between laughs.

"Ink" Nightmare said, I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek.
"Yes Nightmare?" I said, Nightmare rest his head on my shoulder.
"I want a Son" I blushed at the sudden word.
Nightmare chuckled as I started to get flustered, I pushed him away and hid under the covers.
He laughed as I ignored him through the whole night.

(Oof GET A SON ALREADY)