𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

(Okay there might be a lot of
time skip in this one🤪)

Today was the day of the party, and Clementine still wasn't sure what I she was gonna where, but Brody and Violet did.

After school, Brody and Violet told Clementine to meet them at Brody's house.

Brody🌹: Hey Clem, you still on for the party tonight?

Clementine: Don't have much choice. I don't even know what I'm gonna wear yet, and the party is tonight!

Brody🌹: Don't be like that Clem, plus... This might be your night to actually spend time with Louis. ;)

Clementine: Yeah, if he's not just, "hanging out" with my best friends. 🙄

Brody🌹: Clementine, you know Sophie and Louis are just friends. Sophie wouldn't do that.

Clementine: Anyways, what's up?

Brody🌹: Come to my house after school, we have an outfit planned for you.

Clementine: "We"?

Brody🌹: Violet and I

Clementine: Alright, thanks Brody💓 I'll be there at 4.

Brody: Okay, bye Clementine.
______

She rang Brody's door bell, and it's opened immediately. " Hey gu-" Clementine didn't even get a chance to finish her second word, because Violet and Brody dragged her in by each arm.

The two dragged me into Brody's room, and sat me in her computer chair. "Okay, okay I'm here. Now, what do you guys want?" Clementine asked. Without saying a word, Brody turned around with a short, light green ruffled dress. "What do you think?!" Brody exclaimed. "I hate the color green." Clementine said directly. "Yeah, but Louis loves the color green." Brody replied. "So?" Clementine asked. "So, you'll be more attractive than that girl at the party, and Louis won't want anything to do with her." Violet explained.
"Okay, you guys are acting really weird." Clementine said as she twirled around in Brody's chair.

"What do you mean?" The red head asked. "One, Violet, your acting really happy. Two, Violet always acts like she has no soul, which she probably doesn't. And three, you two are acting like Louis broke up with me and now I'm trying to make him jealous." The brunette replied. "Will you please, just go with this?" Brody begged. Clementine paused before speaking. "Ughh, fine." She gave in. "Good. The party is tonight. Go get dressed." Violet said. And into the bathroom she went.

Clementine came out of the bathroom, and entered Brody's room. The two girls were in shock. "What?" Clementine said. "Wow, Clem...I love it!" Brody complemented. "Holy shit, lemme sma-" "Shut it!" Brody interrupted. Clementine chuckled at her best friends.
______

"So, think Clem will even go tonight?" Marlon asked and turned to Louis. "I hope not." Louis replied stupidly. "What?" "I mean- uh, nothing." Louis quickly spoke. "Lou, you've been acting weird these last couple days. If there's something going on, you've gotta tell me." Marlon said. "No, everything's fine." Louis replied. Soon, he got a text on his phone.

Unknown: Hey Louis. Ready for tonight? ;)

Louis: Hey, Sophie. Yeah I'm ready.

Sophie: Y'know, you made the right choice cheating on Clementine. I don't know why you've been with her these last couple years.

Louis: I'll be over in a while, hopefully she doesn't see me there with you.

Sophie: Don't worry about her Louis, I've already got everything planned to make her night the worst. 😈

Louis: Okay, Sophie... I like you and all, but I should probably re-think this.

Sophie: I'll see you at 6 Lou bear. ;)

Louis: Sophie...

Sophie: I said, I'll see you at 6

Louis had no idea what he'd just gotten himself into, but he knew there was no going back.

"Who you texting?" Marlon asked his buddy, and took a sneak peek of his phone. "Sophie. She just said that, uhm, she needed a ride so... I gotta get her at 6." Louis lied, but Marlon saw though it. "Louis, you're the worst at lying. What is going on?" Marlon asked. Louis sighed nervously before speaking. "Look, do NOT tell Clementine, but... I- Sophie and I have a thing..." The dread head confessed and rubbed his neck slowly.

"What?" Marlon asked with a slight mix of anger and confusion in his eyes. "Dude, Clementine has been my best friend ever since she got here, you can't just-" "I know, I know, but Sophie... She just-" "Louis. Sophie is the least of your worries right now. That's just evil. Having a secret thing for your girl's enemy. What the hell is wrong with you?!" Marlon snapped. "Look, please don't tell Clementine. Your my best friend. You got my back, right." He begged. "Your on your own tonight." Marlon responded and walked out of his bedroom.
______

6:00 pm

Louis parked on Sophie's driveway, and watched as she came out of her house.

"Hey Louis!" She exclaimed. "Hi... Sophie." Louis replied nervously. "You seem nervous, what's the problem?" She asked and crossed her legs when she sat in the front seat. "Marlon. He, he knows." Louis confessed. Sophie's face of happiness was now full of anger. "You told him?!" Sophie shouted. "Yes. Only because he's my best friend, and I trust him the most..." He explained. "Louis, you know what this means! I told you not to mention this to anybody! He's gonna tell Clementine!" Sophie snapped at him before contacting Marlon.

Sophie: Marlon, did Louis mention anything about us to you?!

Marlon🐭: Yes. Sophie, you are fucking evil. I don't know what the hell your problem is, but you are messed up.

Sophie: Oh come on Marlon, you don't mean that. I'll see you at the party. Bye! ♡
______

Marlon was gonna have to tell Clementine about this, but he didn't have the courage to die it in person, since he'd hate to see her cry her beautiful hazel eyes out.

Marlon: Hey Clementine, we gotta talk.

Clem🧡🍊: what's up?

Marlon: So I was at Louis' house, and-

Marlon never got the chance to finish typing, because his phone screen went pitch black. I forgot to charge my phone, shit! He said in his mind.

He drove to the school as quick as he could.
______