𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

Violet sighed before speaking again. "I need new friends..." She said before walking away, and disappearing around the corner.

Clementine shot a glare at Louis before slumping away.
______

"So... You and Louis... Huh?" Marlon teased Clementine as she sat down at their lunch table. "Ugh, your never gonna stop teasing me about that?" Clementine rolled her eyes as she responded. "I don't see why you guys aren't back together yet. You two are acting like you're back together..." Marlon said. "That's was all Louis, not me." Clementine said with a chuckle. "Don't sweat it.
Brody and I were first like that when we-" Marlon got cut off when he felt Brody hit his arm. "But that's a story for another tine." He quickly changed the subject after that.

"So where's Louis?" Marlon asked. "He's supposed to eat in the principal's office since he's not aloud to be around other people." Violet explained as she sat down. "Clearly. He gets boners everytime he's around Cleme-" "Stop. Please." Clementine interrupted, not wanting Marlon to finish his sentence.

"Isn't that called house-arrest?" Aasim corrected the blonde as he sat down next to Marlon. "I don't know, and I don't care either. As long as it means getting closer to Clementine, I'm fine with it." Violet said, leaning over to the other side to whisper it to her friends. "Violet, you're not gonna steal Louis' girl." Marlon said. Clementine let out a groan of annoyance. "One, Louis and I are NOT together. Two, Violet, for the last time, I am not gay!" Clementine said with an annoyed tone. "Well if your not together with Louis, then what's that mark on your neck...?" Violet asked, making Clementine turn dark red, and leaving the table.
______

"An email will go home to your parents about getting dormitories." The vice president of the student council announced. The whole school was in the auditorium for an assembly.

"You seen Louis yet?" Violet whispered over to Clementine. "No, why?" The curly haired girl replied. Marlon noticed what they were talking about, and pointed a few seats over.

Clementine's calm mood, flushed away, and turned into anger.

"Did they...?" Clementine said with anger. "Seems like it." Violet responded. "Look at their profile's on Instagram, in their bio it says, "Taken" Brody joined in.

I'm gonna kill that girl....
______

After the assembly was over, Clementine stormed over to Louis.

"So... I see you've decided to go fuck around with Sophie now." Clementine said and crossed her arms. "Isn't that what you wanted?" Louis responded. It looked like he was back to normal. "Well, yeah... But i-" "Then why are you so mad?" Louis asked and shut his locker. "I guess I.. still..." There was a moment of complete silence, until Clementine pressed her lips against his.

The kiss was uninterrupted, until...

"Louis, what the hell!?" They head Sophie's voice.

The two quickly broke contact from each other, and then turned to Sophie. "Let's go Louis." Sophie demanded and dragged him away.

Clementine smirked. You kiss my man, I kiss yours. Well... Actually he's the same guy. Fuck, forget it.
______

Clementine: Hey, Louis... Sorry for earlier... Can you meet me at my house after school???

Lou💙: Why? Just to tell me, "This isn't gonna work out, we can be friends, but I just can't do this again."?

Clementine: Please, Louis. Don't be like that.

Lou💙: Really? Isn't this what you wanted? For me to "Move on"?

Clementine: Well, yeah. But... Sophie is just..

Lou💙: She's what?

Clementine: Never mind. Can you please just come over? Please?

Lou💙: Ugh, fine.
______

After school, Louis planned to drive straight to Clementine's house.

He got a message from Sophie as soon as he sat down in his car.

Sophie💕: Louis, come over, it's super super important.

Louis: Sure princess.

The boy reread the words he sent.

Princess

Flashback
____________

"I can't seem to find him anywhere, Prince Smith" Clementine said as she approached the prince of the castle, who was sitting on his throne in the tree house. "You let him get away, Princess Orange?" Prince Smith exclaimed with a mixture of anger and fear.

"Ugh, Louis, for the last time just call me Princess Everett." The short girl with the pink cape and the sparkly tiara demanded as she made it up into the tree house and, resting her elbows on the ground.

Prince Smith chuckled before speaking, "Alright, fine. Princess Everett."
______

"Princess" Is what he would always call Clementine when they played, "Knights in shining armor". Louis still didn't understand why they named it that, not knights were involved.

The word formed a huge lump in his throat, as a tear rolled down his face. I wish I hadn't fucked up... Louis kept repeating in his head as he backed out of the driveway, and to Sophie's house.
______

Clementine waited until 6:20, until she gave up.

Louis wasn't coming anytime soon.

This was what he wanted, but not what I wanted...
______