DISCORD- time 1st PERIOD

"Save? You mean a way to keep Koro Sensei from exploding earth  this March?" Muramatsu asked.

" I don't know where do we start but..."Nagisa words trailed off.

"A way to save sensei? Interesting~" Aiko whispered to herself up on the tree.

"We should look for a way if there is!" The blue haired boy sighed in relief to see that he was not the only one who agree with his plan.

"I'm sorry but I have to spoil the mood, but I'm against the idea. Our bond is simply between assassins an a target. Koro sensei said as much. And I really treasure our bond that we had built through out the past year. But that's exactly why... we have to kill him." Nakamura voiced her honest opinion.

"You're against it?..." Nagisa stammered.

"You said you're gonna save him, but how exactly?It's not like we haven't thought about it. But what if the time runs out before we find a way? You think that octopus will be happy when  his half-assed students, comin to a half assed ending? "Terasaka and the gang disagree with the new said plan.

"B-but isn't it at least worth to consider--" His sentence was interrupted by Karma.

"It's always the talented ones mistakenly thinking everything will go their way. Hey, Nagisa aren't you getting a tad full of yourself? Here, you are the most gifted assassin in E-class, and you're suggesting we should just quit the assassination? What about the talent-less students who still trying their hardest to make it work? To put it another way, it's like a hot woman telling a bunch of homely ones to quit trying so hard to find boyfriends."

"That's not what I meant... beside when it comes to assassination you were always better than me." Nagisa lowered his gaze.

"You saying that just tick me off even more. Isn't you're the worst at understanding how the less powerful feel?"Karma got irritated.

"No! That's not it! I'm being honest with my feelings! Do you hate koro sensei?" we did all the fun things with him.."Nagisa opposed.

"That's why, the octopus put everything he had into making a fun classroom that  would not turn out lazy losers like you! This classroom couldn't exist if our blood lust were blunted! can't you see all his hard work? Or do you have a little-kid brain to match with your body?" Karma explained the atmosphere went intense.

"Huh what's with that look? An itty bitty mouse like you, defying a human?"

"I just..." "Got something to say? How about you say it after beating me in a fight for once?  I'll gladly take you on. Bring it. C'mon,c'mon,c'mon!" Karma pushed Nagisa harshly that he would stumbled a bit.

The red hair provoked Nagisa by grabbing his tie but soon the smaller boy had his legs around Karma's neck pulling a flying triangle choke. Aiko witnessed in amusement 'stupid immature fight, huhu'

"I am not going off half-assed!"Nagisa held him in. Since Karma was stronger physically he could easily fight back and was about to punch him when he barely got pinned back by Maehara and Isogai, while Nagisa was held by Sugino.

"What the hell are you two trying to prove?" Isogai gritted his teeth.

"Ya both of you stop! Who are you guys to think of what koro sensei's feelings? Fighting like some idiots... Nagisa you are indirectly pissing Karma off and Karma you started the first move. We all want some peace discussion, so do it professionally. If you want the honest koro sensei opinion then ask him to join this discussion himself!" Aiko huffed jumping between the two.

"A junior high fight? Most excellent! but this class is based in assassination- shouldn't you decide using these?" The yellow octopus appeared behind Aiko with guns and a rifle snickering

"Aiko-san was right we should settle this in a professional way fair and square!" The class went quite for a moment.

"Now the instigator's trying to mediate?!" they thought harmonize. Two boxes of weapons were prepared in color of blue and red. They get to decide which team they want blue for save and red for kill.

" Then the battle will take part in the mountain. The team who can take their opponent flag will be the winner or the last person standing or the opponent give up. Win or lose, no grudges allow! What do you say?" Each student participated.

"Now all they need is your consent Koro sensei, your own opinion in killing or saving you?" Aiko looked at the octopus.

"I'll respect my dear student opinion, if you give your all to reach it. What I'd hate the most is this class to end in discord. If you care about me... just promise that won't happen." Koro sensei answered whole-heartedly.

the teams: BLUE
Kayano
Okuda 
Sugino
Maehara
Isogai
Takebayashi
Kanzaki
Yada
Kurahashi
Kataoka
Fuwa
Hara
Nagisa (leader)

the teams: RED
Okajima
Sugaya
Mimura
Kimura
Chiba
hayami
Hazama
Itona
Okano
Nakamura 
terasaka
Yoshida
Karma(leader)

the mutual: Ritsu

"The moment of truth which team will Aiko choose?" korosensei mimicked behind her. The girl stood in front of her two choices.

" I choose the peaceful way that is... MUTUAL, yay~" Aiko waved a big white flag from between the boxes. The class starred in disbelief.

Imagine the flag was white in color

"Since when that's there?" The class sweat dropped.

"Shouldn't you choose kill?" Kayano asked stepping beside Aiko.

"Well, the class now has even numbers since Ritsu is mutual than It'll be unfair for one of the team. So I choose to go with Ritsu. I also thought this through that if I join it'll be a total lost for my opponent." Aiko play with the flag pole.

"Accept if there is someone who's brave enough to take me head on~" Aiko snickered.

"That's fine. We're good right everyone?..." Isogai stammered.

"Uhuh!" the class nodded. Karma was not satisfied with the answer. He seriously confident it'll be the red team win with Aiko by his side.

"But why?" Nagisa questioned.

"It's because I'm trying to see in other perception. Saving myself to see the best result instead of going straight for the kill. Maybe this will enhance my understanding toward alternative endings. Ne, Koro sensei?" Aiko tilted her head to her respected teacher.

"What did she means Korosensei?" Sugino scratch his neck.

"That is correct! Aiko here is trying to understand ways and pick the best life decision aside from killing and assassinating. You're not the only one who tried to improve here even Aiko have so much to reconsider her life advances." The said octopus explained.

I'm sorry if it didn't come as what you expected, but I'll try my best.