Part 5 (End)

" let's have a walk around "

......continuing

:.   *₊     .   ☆    ° .       *₊    ☆     ✮       ° .    ☆     *₊   ☆°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆     ✮  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•.  . • ☆    . ° .•      ✮      °:.   *₊     .   ☆    ° .   *₊   *. ★ °:.   *₊     .   ☆    ° .       *₊    ☆     ✮

Part 5

We walked, hands intertwined tightly yet gently. Silence surrounded us, but it was not awkward. It was peaceful and it felt amazing. I looked at his face which was silently observing the sun. I realised how much his presence makes me happy and feel loved. I couldn't help but let my tears fall but I kept it silent, not wanting to let Taehyung get distracted because of my cry.

The sun was sinking faster now, cut in half by the edge of the world. The sky had already turned to a clear, purple - tinted grey, but to the west there was a ruby - red glow. The water turned to blood, gleaming in the last rays of the dying sun. The vista caused a stark realisation to cascade upon me: everything has a time to shine, but after a while, they will have to fade. Tranquility washed over me, swallowing me up just like the sea swallowed upon the sun.

Suddenly it was over. Darkness washed over the remaining radiant colours which lit up the horizon. Sighing in content, I turned to Taehyung and I peck his cheeks and quickly hugged him tightly.

" Thank you for everything, from making me the happiest girl on earth by making me your wife ... to being my only best friend whom I can trust and reply on, for the rest of my life. Thank you for accepting me even though my parents abandoned me. Thank you for simply just coming in to my life Taehyung "

Taehyung hugged me back tighter and gently pulled away. He looked into my eyes and softly smiled while leaning in for a kiss.

THE END

hope y'all enjoyed ... this is my first time writing something like this, so I know it's not near perfect or beautiful but surely I'll try to improve! :') till then byeee...and please don't forget to comment and vote! ^-^