Olifants Rest Camp: Mutual Feelings..?

I had something similar planned for the next couple chapters that the boys are doing right now as we speak in South Africa, so here's the deal. I'm gonna do something different so bare with me~ Hope everyone likes this chapter!

____

"You're not even sure if you...well, even like guys," Elton paused as if he was pondering over what to say, "Are you sure you'd want to do this...publicly?"

"I don't like guys," Corey answered immediately, "B...But I think that I like...you....and, yeah--maybe I would like to do anything you wanted me to do in public. As long as it's you...."

Elton watched as Corey struggled to stand still while also rubbing his hands together awkwardly. He also couldn't even look Elton in the eye, and it did something to the older man. Just hearing Corey confess to him so innocently and endearingly. There was still a part of him who knew deep down that Corey wasn't sure what he wanted, so how could he go through with the dare he had in mind? There's no way he could, so instead of giving in to his natural desires, he did the opposite.

"Kiss me," Elton had asked above a whisper, "Right here. In front of everyone; including Sam and Colby. Would you do that for me?"

Corey hesitated. It would be his first kiss with Elton in front of Sam and Colby. Well, the first one didn't count. This one did. Was he really okay with that? Why did he say he liked Elton and would do anything for him? His mind just took over and so he said all those things, but did he really mean them? He gulped and pressed forward. Elton, albeit, appeared to be a little shocked but stood tall and proud. Corey took initiative and leaned in immediately closing his eyes. His heart hammered against his chest, but his mind hazed as he closed the distance.

Their lips touched and they both instantly melted into the kiss. Elton wrapped his hand around Corey's waist bringing him closer feeling both of their heartbeats rapidly beating against one another. Corey clutched one hand on Elton's shirt while the other wrapped around Elton's neck leaning against Elton for support. Elton stuck his tongue out giving a light lick against Corey's lips wanting entrance, and Corey's response was to immediately whimper and open his mouth allowing Elton the access he desired.

The kiss intensified as Elton's tongue protruded into the younger's mouth making Corey grown out in pleasure feeling satisfaction course through his body. Both had, by now, forgotten they were even subject to an audience allowing the moment to take control of them. Soon, the kiss came to an end as they moved back to look at one another. Corey's mind was still hazed as he went for another peck on Elton's lips and then he fully moved away.

Corey's first line of sight went to the vehicle seeing that Sam and Colby were playing on their phones not even paying attention. It calmed his rapidly beating heart and the blush that spread across his cheeks lightened into his tan skin. He gave an awkward cough and looked over to Elton who had not stopped looking at him with such intensity in his eyes.

The younger guy gave his signature laugh, but with a bit of awkwardness attached to it, "Uhm, so....yeah-I....that happened."

"It did," Elton licked his lips as if he could still taste Corey's mouth on his own, "But I still want more."