long dirty Harry styles #imagine

After hours of riding around on Harry's motor bike, they hopped off the bike and walked inside.

"that was a great ride." Harry whispered in Evelyn's ears sending shivers down her back. She turned around and bit her bottom lip as Harry wrapped his arms around her waist.

"what?" Harry asked. "nothing. It's just that you look sexy on a motor bike." biting her bottom lip again. "oh, I do?" Harry joked leaning in for a kiss.

Their kiss started out slow and gently as Harry rubbed his tounge against the bottom of her lip asking for entrance. Evelyn didn't refuse and let his tounge roam her mouth.

He picked Evelyn up princess style. She kissed his neck as he walked them up the glass stair case to their room.

He let out a little moan before he opened the door and gently threw her on the bed. She pulled at his shirt asking for permission to take it off. He smiled and took it off. She flipped them over so she was on top. She kissed down his abbs and unzipped his pants and pulled them off. He flipped them over so Harry was now on the top. He ripped off her shirt without permission and his hand roamed around her back trying to find her bra strap.

He finally found it and took off her bra. He slowly kissed down her leaving many love bites. He went to her breasts slowly sucking on them. She let out a soft moan. "H-Harry... Stop teasing." he just smiled and slowly kissed down her stomach right until he got to the waist line of her jeans.

He just lied there. "Harry what the fuck? Stop teasing please I'm begging you!" evelyn yelled. "okay..." Harry said, slowly unzipping her pants. Evelyn huffed when he finally pulled of her jeans. He slowly pulled off her white lace thong with his mouth, revealing how wet she was. "Why are you so wet babe? Who made you this wet?" "YOU DID HARRY! FUCK ME ALREADY!" at that moment Harry stuck 2 fingers into evelyn. "f-fi-finally...." Evelyn moaned, rolling her head back in pleasure.

Every few seconds, Harry would go faster and faster sticking 3 fingers up. "Har-ry I'm GONNA CUM..." and with that she did all over Harry's fingers. He pulled them out of her and licked them clean. "mmmm" he hummed. Then he ate her out. "shittttt harrryyyy....." Evelyn managed to moan out. The rest of her cum came out, into Harry's mouth. He pulled away and swallowed. "mmmmmm" he hummed, kissing back up her body. "my turn." Evelyn whispered sending vibes Harry's way. She kissed down Harry's never ending torso and pulled down his boxers, revealing his huge bulge.

She rubbed up and down it, looking straight at Harry to see his reaction. He threw his head back moaning loudly. She stopped and licked the top of his mini teasing him. "pay back." she whispered. "Evelyn... P-please stop." all of a sudden she shoved as much of mini Harry as she could rubbing the part that wouldn't go in. He screamed with satisfaction and she pulled out after he cumed in her mouth. She swallowed and came back up to harry. "I love you harry." "I love you to Evelyn. Forever and always." Evelyn plopped down next to Harry and they took a afternoon nap.

I hoped everyone liked my dirty side ;) I will post more of these and if you want your own, just comment and vote! Thanks! -Evelyn