"Wanna Bet?!"

Day 12 "Wanna Bet"/Rivalry
-------

Info:
Mutal Pinning / Getting Together / Childish Bet / Dumbasses Who Dont Know What They Are Doing

    "Yeah sure like you'd ever fucking ask him out!" Katsuki scoffs at Minas previous rambling.

    "I've seen you take a picture of Todoroki and when he noticed you, you screamed 'I was trying to take a picture of the tree!'" Denki chuckled, having trouble continuing. "And there was no tree!"

    "I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF! Plus I wasn't even fucking talking to you!" Katsuki shouts, shoving Denki.

    "Yeah he is right Denks. He wasn't talking to you, he was talking to me. So I get to make fun of him." Mina giggles placing a hand on the electric boy's shoulder. "One time I saw him run into a table because he got too occupied looking at Todoroki."

    "SHUT THE HELL UP!"

    "Hey hey! I got one! When we were training he missed the punching bag and fell! Why? Because Todobro walked in without a shirt!" Kirishima intervenes and everyone burst out into laughter.

    "I got one too!" Sero starts but is quickly interrupted.

    "NO MORE FUCKING STORIES! IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS AND ITS MY CHOICE IF I ASK HIM OUT OR NOT!"

    "Sure! I doubt big time! You're gonna die alone in pity my dude." Denki exclaimed with a big smirk. Mina giggling along with Sero and Kirishima.

    "Wanna bet?"  Katsuki challenged. He was up for any challenge, any battle, or any bet. On top of that he knew he would win any battle that came his way. But this one? To confess his feelings seems impossible. Denki was right, he was planning to just die alone and wait for the feelings to disappear. Yet this was now a challenge. No matter how impossible, he will win.

    "Bet! If you don't ask Todoroki out by the end of the week you have to cook for me for a month!"

    "Fine. BET!"

~~~~~~~~~

    "You got one more day, times ticking!" Denki taunted.

    "I'M GETTING THERE SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" Katsuki screams, slamming his hand on the table.

    "Dude all you've asked is if he likes guys. No offense, but that isn't even close." Kirishima shrugs, placing a hand on Katsukis shoulder for it to get slapped away.

    "THAT'S NOT ALL!" Katsuki starts, moving onto his short story.

--

    "You have a crush?"

    "Yes."

    "Great."

--

    "You're so bad at this! Normal people would then ask 'who do you like' not say great. Just go for it man!" Kirishima sighs, it was a pitiful sight. The redhead couldn't help but feel bad, at just how unmanly his best bro was being. 

    "If you don't ask him out, he will find someone else. I mean someone that pretty is bound too." Denki shrugs, thinking he might just have to make a move if Katsuki doesn't.

    "SHUT UP! I fucking know and that's why I don't want to!"

    "What do you mean? Do you think he would cheat or something?" Mina asks petting the bunny she took from Koda.

    "No!" Katsuki sighs. "He could be with anyone he wants, so why would he choose me?"

    For a minute there was silence. They knew Katsuki was an honest person, but they didn't expect that. Usually he hides his feelings with a 'none of your business'. To be this up front confused them all. Yet they all felt happy to be trusted by such an angry 'wanna be alone' type.