Part #9

She then proceeded to tell me that these sick bastards, where living together!!!! Sleeping in the same bed, the detective said when she arrived she she found it strange that all my BD belongings was there at his sisters house 🏡 my BD niece sat down with social workers and told them how she had to listen to her uncle and her mom have sex at night 😐 she said at first she thought her mom was sneaking random men over at night, until one night she woke up in the middle of the night thirsty, she crept down the stairs and as soon as she reached the bottom of the last stair, she could hear moaning and the head board beating up against the wall 😳😳😳 and when she looked over by the coach her uncle's pellet pelle coat was there and so was the Jordan's he had just purchased when they were all just at the mall, she could hear them talking sexual to each other, moaning loudly like her children weren't even present in her home. No remorse. She went and told her little brother the very next day and he didn't believe her, until just a few nights later, both children could hear them! She told the social worker that one night at around 3am she awoke to moaning again this time it sounded like multiple people 😳😳😳 she crept to the top of the stairs and she saw her mom and her uncle and some other girl giving him head 🤭👀😐 yall she went into detail about the rape but she didn't indulge that information with me, but I had heard enough, I couldn't hear anymore, I felt like I was in a fucking parallel universe!!!! All types of thoughts kept creeping in, unwanted thoughts 💭 did he rape her before or after he slept with me? MY GOD DID HE DO IT AFTER HE SLEPT WITH HER MOTHER?!!! Or before.......or after...... I couldn't breath, what do I tell my kids? My judge mental family, my friends??? I needed cigarettes, liquor, weed, and to just not feel, I just wanted to be numb, maybe if I would have said something to their family when I caught them in my house it could have all been avoided 😪 After the detective leave, my BD sister (other sister not the one he slept with) calls me in tears!!!!! And she says Shelly I need to talk to you, have you heard everything that's been going on!? (At this point I'm really over the sister shit, at this point I don't trust not nam bitch even if she is kin to him 😒) because now I'm feeling like this shit didn't just start!!!! This freaky shit probably been going on in their family 🤢🤮 as soon as I even thought that shit, I tell y'all this bitch says "Shelly I have to confide in you about something" 😳 BRUH INSTANTLY I KNEW SOME MORE SHIT WAS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN WHEN SHE SAID THAT SHIT YALL...... I just dropped my head and listened as she spilled all their family dirty ass laundry 🧺😳😳😳..........