Part #14

Rodney didn't know how to feel, he didn't know what to do, he balled the paper up and threw it to the floor. He walked into his son room, pulled the cover up to his chin and walked out the room. Regardless that was his son 💯 he had been taking care of him for 10 years and he wasn't about to abandon him NOW! But he was still curious, could her brother really be this boys REAL DAD?

Across town Big sis was planning her little sisters funeral ⚰️ if you ask me, Marie took the weak way out! No offense but to take your own life and not give 2 fucks about what would happen to your kids, had everyone having mixed feelings! The niece still didn't want to testify and the prosecutor was offering the brother A PLEA DEAL OF ONLY 3years!!!!! The following week MY BD took the Plea deal! 2nd degree Sexual assault they gave him 3years for that! They dropped the INCEST CHARGES THEY DROPPED THE RAPE DOWN TO A SEXUAL ASSUAL CHARGE (which was a FUCKING MISDEMEANOR) he had to register as a sex offender once he was released and 6years probation! 😳

Everyone was pissed when they heard the news! Not only did the niece not testify, but the uncle was only going to do 3 years for the rape!!! And by MARIE not testifying they had nothing else to hold him on, I felt like he got off scotch free! 😪 DRUG DEALERS GET MORE TIME THAN THAT!!
4 months had passed since Marie's death, and I started getting phone calls from the jail 😐 letters in the mail, he even had other inmates calling me! I was disgusted 😷 fuck was he trying to contact me for?? I had nothing to say to him once so ever!! One day I'm checking my voicemail, y'all this motherfucker gone tell me "I still have rights to my kids" "no matter what happens, IM GOING TO BE IN THEIR LIFE, Yes I WAS CHARGED WITH SEXUAL ASSUAL BUT ITS A MISDEMEANOR OFFENSE AND I HAVE RIGHTS TO MY FUCKING KIDS" 😳😳😳 y'all this shit is FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!