Maple Syrup

POV – Nikki Edwards

It had only been a few days but already I had fully worked out the little flaws and nuances of her body, it was like a jigsaw which I had been trying to fit the final piece into.

Of course this all began back in school and at the time I had no idea that the girl who I had met at a nightclub would turn out to be the same one that threw a cup of coffee all over me and then wormed her way into my affections.

So here I was watching her sleep and allowing my eyes to roam over the contours of her naked body and to take in the luscious curves of her breasts, let my eyes widen and feast upon the girl in my bed who was quickly becoming a woman and also letting my lips be licked as I recalled the many times she had orgasmed from my tongue and fingers, the aroma of her driving me crazy and the taste like a gift from the gods.

I was hooked by her beauty and never imagined that this time over and over again would have happened, it seemed an unlikely pairing especially after her parents finally found out about us, the first time I saw them was at the parents evening and even then it was her mother that thought something was not quite right.

And now.....

The permission had been granted and after my gorgeous girl had finally graduated with the honours she so longed for it was now that we would discuss the future, one that would include me too as I could not bear to be out of her sight.

I chuckled when I told Linda about the first time that I had made love with Danni..

"Err thanks sis, I dont really need to know that your girlfriend has the tastiest pussy on this planet"

I guess that couldnt be helped because I was now so in love with Danni and everything that Jenny had done to me, to try and make me weak and unable to move on was finally vanquished and the future was ours for the taking, I wanted to shout it out to the whole world that Danni was my everything.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by an insistent finger jabbing away at my shoulder.

"Hey"

I turned from my thoughts to see that she was awake..

"Your staring again Nikki"

"Do you blame me when your so gorgeous"

A blush crept across her face which I found to be so adorable.

"Your the gorgeous one, dont forget it is me that is adjusting to this fantastic lifestyle"

"And you wouldnt have it any other way would you Danni?"

"Definitely not, now what's for breakfast?"

"I cant understand you and your fixation with food"

"Can you blame me, my belly is empty because someone and their amazing tongue ate me out and took all my precious sustenance"

"Guilty as charged but when you taste so delicious you will realise why I always need to feed"

She frowned..

"You make it sound like you are a vampire and need what only I can give you".

"Yeah its true and I need your succulent pussy juice to help me get my fangs back before I move onto your blood".

"Sorry but my blood is tainted with garlic"

I began to laugh and soon we were both in hysterics before I leant over and kissed her.

"I love you so much Danni Matthews"

"And I love you too"

Danni looked at me and her eyes dilated, something I had grown accustomed to.

"Ok you win, get your clothes on and I will cook breakfast for you"

"How about I stand in the kitchen totally naked instead?"

"Sorry Danni but if you do that then nothing will get cooked as well you know"

I got up from the bed and stretched my body before picking up my own robe and walking to the door.

**

Half an hour later and with a belly full of waffles dripped with maple syrup I sat with Danni at the kitchen table..

"Happy now?"

"You fed me so the answer is a resounding yes!"

"Thats good because I want us to talk"

"This sounds ominous!?"

"Its nothing serious but I do need to say something"

"Your pregnant?"

"Danni, not even you have the miracle genes to be able to do that even though I would love to have a child with you"

"Ok I will listen but do I get a reward?"

I smirked at her because there was only one reward she was talking about and so I nodded my head in response to this.

"Fire away?"

"I dont want to go to Ibiza"

"Why not honey?"

"I want us to go to Manchester and start the ball rolling with the application, and yes I know it is a long time before the season starts but you have still to find an apartment near to the campus and I need to apply for teaching quarters too".

"You know that sounds like a plan"

"So your not disappointed?"

"Nah, I have just come back from there and besides I know that Gideon only wants me there so that I can help with the investigation".

"Wont he be pissed at that?"

"Let him, the most important part of my life is just around the corner and your idea makes perfect sense, so lets do it"

"I took the liberty of contacting the offices and making an appointment to see the bursary major and also the campus controller".

"You have been a busy bee, so when was you thinking of going?"

I paused...

"Come on Nikki, you can tell me".

"Well I was thinking we could go once you are dressed"

"Today?"

"No time like the present"

Danni smiled and got up from the table before opening her robe and showing me her goodies, she then shouted to me as the bedroom came into sight with me not far behind...

She walked into the bedroom and over to the drawers which we kept our toys within and from within she picked up one of my favourite strap on dildo's.

"Hurry up and fuck me, make me come and you got yourself a deal".

I crossed the room just as she removed her clothes and then settled on all fours upon the bed, her ass facing me....

I put the strap on around my midsection and then climbed onto the bed and positioned myself behind her.

"This lady never disappoints and aims to please"

Danni was already quite wet and it slipped between her lips no trouble and as a deep groan escaped her throat I revelled in the wonderful feelings about to come and praised the lady of lesbian love for giving me this prize..