Bts imagines/smut's

"(y/n) where are you?" Suga yells as he runs unto your dorm. you run out of your room

"Oppa what's wrong?" he grabs your arm throwing your in the chair of your computer desk typing Google and into the images something you don't recognize. "the hell is this?"

You see a picture of him dressed as a made with a caption saying "is this the way to make dream money"

"Did you do this?" you shake your head no.

"Aniyo! Oppa I never would do that!"  you look up at him. he sighs shaking his head. he walks over towards your bed.

"(y/n), come here" you comply and set next to him facing he you placed a hand on his shoulder

"Oppa are you stress?" he nods and you see it fit as an open opportunity to get what you've wanted since he left for his tour. You smiles and nips his ear a little. in shock he blushes then turns to look at you. ”(y/n) I missed your lips"

taking only one hand he shoves you back onto your back and begin kissing you passionately. his kisses become hungry as he leaves your lip to trail down your jaw to you neck. stopping as he reaches your great and give a mischievous laugh and rips off your gown leaving you in nothing but your underwear. "Oppa!" you says I shock only to be shushed by a single finger. trailing kisses down the middle of your breast you feel a smile come to his lips as he take his teeth and rips off your underwear. not being able to take it any more you take his shirt off of him then try to lift up in an attempt to unbuttoned his pants only to be shoved back down. he stands up and takes off the rest of his close and smiles mischievously again.

"I know you put that picture on their b/c it was from your blog jagiya, but since you won't admit it I'll punish you for it."

take his full erected length he places it at your entrance. you become completely soaked at this different side of Suga. Then without warning he slams his full length into you.

"ah fuck! oh god!" you yell out in pain yet pleasure. "I'm going to teach you right from wrong my little whore!" he moans out.

he takes your legs lifting them over his shoulder crossing them forcing his self deeper in side of you with making you tighten. you feel yourself getting hotter and hotter as you know your climax is almost here. he senses it and throws your legs beside him to thrust you into a seated position on him as his rams you harder and harder with each thrust. you cum all over his hot length and you feel him start to shudder and his thrust begin to become sloppier as he climax's as well.

"Ah!" he yells he he thrust hard one last time throwing you on your back. he stands up and gets dress.

"Oppa?" he looks back and a deep chuckle escapes his lips "don't post shit that you have no right to. now I'll be back later tonight me and the gangs got business to take care of." you do nothing but nod as he leaves slamming the door and leaving only you wanting more.