Chapter 2

I woke up to the sound of knocking on the door.

"Coming!" I sloppily said while getting up from the sofa. When I opened the door, a guy about my age greeted me.

"Hi. Is this yours?" He friendly asked, giving me my fedora. Gosh, I completely forgot my fedora outside!

"Yeah, yes that's mine. Thank you!" I said.

"No problem, anytime," he said waving goodbye. I can tell he knows this place by heart so...

"Wait!" I shouted, stopping him in his tracks.

"Yes?" he asked.

"I was thinking, if you can give me a tour around the neighborhood, if you don't mind," I shyly asked.

"Uh, yeah. Sure," he said as he put his hands in his pocket and turning his back at me.

~Calum's POV~

Well, this is awkward. I'm going to give a tour around the neighborhood with a girl I don't know. Just then, she spoke up.

"Um, I'm Jade. Sorry if I didn't told you earlier," she said. Jade.

"Calum. Nice to meet you, Jade!" I said. I think I should start a conversation so that it wouldn't be awkward.

"Uh, how old are you, Jade?" I asked

"15, you?" She said

"Same. Um, when is your birthday?" I asked again, eager to know her more.

"The 12th of October, you?" She said

"January 25" I answered. After that we walked around the village. I took her to the Park, the local skating rink. After a while, we bumped into Luke. He's with the rest.

"Hey! Calum!" He shouted

"Hey, guys!" I greeted back

"Who's your friend?" Ashton asked

"Guys, this is Jade. Jade, this is Luke, Ashton, and Michael" I said

"Hi!" They said in unison

"Uh, hi," she greeted back with a hint of shyness in her voice.

"We better get going, it's getting late. Bye guys!" I said.

"Bye!" They said.

~Jade's POV~

The tour was very awkward at first, but after a while, it went well. I met some new guys, Luke, Ashton, and Michael. We finally reached home at 6.

"Thanks, Calum. Really appreciated it," I said

"No problem. Anytime, Jade. Bye!" He said waving goodbye.

"Bye!" I greeted back

-
A/N: Hi! I hope this is long enough for you guys. Swear it will be so damn long next time. Bye! :D