February (2 - Valentines Day Special . . . thing)

Valentines day. The day were lovey-dovey couples make all the single folk gag in the school hallways. Of course, I was part of the couples thing, but, I don't think Peter and I would make anyone gag. PDA, not really our thing, and if we do PDA it's not that much. Mostly the day was filled with cheesy crafts from teachers, some notes going around, and gifts being given to people. This morning Loki gave Anna this weird creature and it disturbed me, but then again their love is just weird. I, on the other hand, was planning to give Peter a hand-sewn stuffed Mini-Spiderman holding a heart with our names embroidered on it. I think it's just the right amount of cheezy to work. After school I "unintentionally" avoided Peter and made a beeline for Stark Tower. I managed to get into my room were the stuffed Spidy sat, half finished, on my desk.

Sighing I switched on the overhead lamp and got to work on my project. I finished the suffy, and set to work on the heart it was supposed to be holding. I slowly, and meticulously, marked out my name and Peter's on the heart, then grabbed some embroidery thread and began the painstaking process of embroidering the letters. Around evening, when all the Avengers (and family) were going to have dinner together, I managed to finish sewing the heart onto the stuffy's hands so it was holding the heart. I smiled at my handiwork and grabbed the stuffy before heading to dinner. I ran into Peter on the way,

"Hey, Peter!" I called out, holding the gift behind my back. He turned to me and walked over.

"Hey, I didn't see you after school, everything okay?" I nodded,

"Yeah. I just had to finish this for you!" I revealed my hard work, and Peter's face turned as red as his suit.

"Y-you didn't h-have to do t-that!" He said, taking the stuffy I smiled,

"But I wanted to! Most guys would've run off after finding out about my issues, but, you didn't!" I smiled up at him.

"You were the one who stayed. You're my hero." I whispered, standing on my tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. I felt my own face flush as I stood back down again,

"So . . . dinner?" I turned to walk to the dining hall when Peter grabbed my hand,

"This way." He said, pointing in the opposite direction. I nodded and let Peter pull me through the hallways to a balcony, were a small picnic was set up.

"Aww! Peter! This is amazing!" I said as we sat down. He smiled, looking over the stuffy that I had given him. After dinner Peter looked at me,

"Did you make this?"

"Yeah. sewing always calmed me down." I said, looking up at the stars, not noticing Peter had scooted closer to me on the blanket. I shivered in the cold air, and Peter wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled into his embrace while still looking at the stars.

"They're pretty, aren't they?" I whispered.

"Yeah."

In the sky I saw Anna flying in her suit and she left behind her a trail of smoke. She used it to write a message that said 'I love you with all my heart - Peter'. Looking at Peter, shocked, I saw him smiling. Anna came down and landed in front of us.

"Peter, the ten bucks?" Anna said and Peter handed her the money. "Oh and if you guys do anything more, I'm your first child's godmother." Then she flew off. When Peter turned back to me he chuckled at my reddening face. He pulled me closer and I snuggled deeper into his embrace.

"So, did you like tonight?"

"Yeah, I did."