Missing You

Some days later, after a typical day work, Dhruv jovially spoke with someone over the phone. "Haan bhai, job mil gayi....Sab acha hi chal raha hai....ghar paunch ke call karta hoon, okay? Love you, bhai!"

Maya suddenly took an interest in this conversation and approached Dhruv. "Bhai ko bahut miss karte ho na?" she asked kindly.

"Haan, Mayaji! Khaas kar ke, inke haath se khaana. Maa guzar jaane ke baad, mere liye aaj tak bhaiyya ne khaana banake khilaya tha." Dhruv flashed his usual charming smile.

"Kitne door rehte ho yaha se?"

"Actually, main Indore se Mumbai aaya hoon. Kal raat hi aaya tha, main. It's my first time living on my own, so he feels better when I tell him I'm okay every now and then."

Rudra smiled slightly, reminiscing his late brother, Rishi, for a minute.

Ananya gleamed in approval at Dhruv's statement.

Waah, lagta hai family man bhi hai, Ananya thought to herself.

"I heard that, Ananya," Dhruv said in a jokingly stern tone.

Ananya didn't expect to say that out loud, but just rolled her eyes. Dhruv said his goodbyes and caught an auto back to his apartment.

*********ALERT: A BIT OF MAYRA COMING UP*********

Later that night, Rudra and Ananya fell out once AGAIN. This time, Rudra bolted straight out the door to Maya's, and engulfed her slender waist in his arms. He further continued to sob into her waist.

"Why, Maya, why??!" he let out through sobs. Maya silently rubbed his back and slid her fingers through his silky hair. Tears were imminently flowing down her cheeks through her stifled sobs. No one better than her could understand his pain. "Why do I keep doing this to myself?!! Main itna bura hoon kya?? Itna bura?!"

"Tum bure nahi ho, Rudra." Maya replied genuinely.

"Haan main bura hoon! Maine apne feelings ko door karne ke liye Ananya se maine shaadi ke liye haath maanga. Aur har raat, uske saath ladke tere paas aata hoon! Aaj meri zindagi ka sabse bada darr, sach nikla. Bilkul mere Dad ki tarah ban chuka hoon." Rudra continued to rant. "Aur Anu ko maine Mom ke jagah pe khada kar diya."

Maya's mind reverted to the haunting flashbacks she often received. How MJ, Antara and the rest of the Roy family brutally tortured her during her time in the Roy mansion. Even worse, how MJ himself treated the women in his family. In reality, she was supposed to revel in their suffering, but she hated that Rudra's pain hindered that. Rudra's pain was her pain. His desperation was her desperation. His sadness was her sadness. No matter how much she tried, her genuine empathy, love and compassion for him always triumphed over her desire for revenge.

Eventually, Maya was shaken out of her trance, by Rudra gripping her waist tighter.

"Tumhaare khaamoshi se lag raha hai jaise, tum iss baat se sehmat ho. It's okay, I get it." his voice broke as it turned dark and emotionless. He proceeded to turn around and leave.

Maya felt stabbed in the heart as this happened. She, in turn, harshly turned him around, and crashed her lips on his. She couldn't bear to hear him degrade himself anymore in front of her, as it was like degrading her. Rudra hungrily kissed back powerfully with just as much passion as her, if not more. Rudra smacked her ass and practically gave himself entrance to the sweet walls of her mouth, making Maya let out a high pitched squeal. Their kisses were an effort to make up for all the lost time, and the time they were about to lose after he would unhappily marry Ananya. He hoisted Maya upward, and she wrapped her toned legs around her waist, as she passionately groaned into their kiss.