MJ and Dhruv

A few days after the hospital episode, everyone was normal enough to return to work again. MJ was still recovering from his injuries, but he was alive and well for the most part. Antara was working on "recovering" from her addiction.

At RUAN, Rudra, Maya, Ananya, and Dhruv had put the episode behind them like nothing had happened. This time, Rudra hadn't even apologized to Ananya for the way he treated her at the hospital. Ananya was obviously heartbroken by this, but she grinned and bore it for the sake of their "friendship".

Just then, Ananya was about to bring some papers for Dhruv to finalize in his cabin, but Dhruv magically appeared behind her, startling her from her thoughts. "Coffee?" he winked, holding a warm cup of coffee for her. Two tempting KitKat bars stuck out of the coffee. Ananya's mouth began to water as she indulged the smell that floated towards her from it, but quickly composed herself.

 Ananya's mouth began to water as she indulged the smell that floated towards her from it, but quickly composed herself

"Tum cabin mein nahi the, kya?" Ananya asked

"Tha, lekin coffee lene aaya tha, yahan pe. This one was for me," Dhruv motioned his eyes toward the cup, "but you seem like you need it more than me."

"Dhruv, what is this?" Ananya sighed. "I mean, you and KitKat?"

"Arrey, mujhe kya puch rahi ho? KitKat tumhaari favorite hai," Dhruv flashed his charming grin. "KitKat aur Nescafe coffee. Kab bachpan mein bahut dukhi mein tha, meri mom hamesha banaayi thi mere liye. It was like.... you could say... comfort food."

"Comfort food? Yeh?"

"Kyun nahi? Try karle, na"

"Dhruv..."

"Bas ek baar. Coffee pee le, ya kitkat kaat le! Dono ke swad dono mein hi milenge." Dhruv winked and motioned for her to drink it. "C'mon, zeher thodi na mila hai maine iss mein."

Ananya gave in to his charms, and sipped the coffee. Dhruv eagerly waited for her to tell him her verdict. Just then, he saw Ananya's innocent expression as she savored the chocolate, caffeinated, beautiful coffee taste in her mouth. Her lips parted and her eyes began to glimmer, earning a genuine smile from Dhruv.

Dhruv then took out the KitKat and handed it to her. Ananya obliged with a smile, and savored its taste as well. She took out the other one, and in turn, handed it to Dhruv.