38. Tease

Amery~

After Harry had dropped me off at school I watched him as he drove away. He flashed me one last charming smile before he began his engines and drove away into the distance. He looked awfully frustrated. I knew he wanted me to stay home today but I had to go to school. I missed it yesterday. I told him I had to go and he looked displeased.

As I walked into school I was greeted by Montana running over to me and hugging me. Moments later we Bianca had arrived.

"Hey Am, where have you been? You weren't here yesterday" Montana said.

"I was with Harry"

"With Harry aye? Doing what?" she raised an eyebrow at me and smirking at the same time. I rolled my eyes before walking over to my locker with them following behind.

"Nothing guys, we were just hanging out" I say sounding as casual as possible. Usually we'd tell each other everything about one another's boyfriends but I felt shy about this topic. I didn't know how to tell them what we did last the night before.

"C'mon Am, what'd you guys do?" Bianca asked.

"We just hung out, watched a movie and things" I say grabbing my books for English.

"Alright, maybe we won't get it out of you now but we will eventually. And girls weekend this week?" Montana asked eyeing both of us.

"Sure" Bianca and I said in unison. After that we walked to class together Montana and I heading to English together.

We sat down in our usual seats beside each other while we waited for Mr. Morris to arrive. Moments later Darren walked into class with his blue gaze locked on mine. I could feel the slight awkward tension since our last meeting. I thought about what happened last time. He'd apologized for what he did and I forgave him. I'm still contemplating whether if I should've forgiven him or not but what is done is done.

He looked stiff as he walked to his seat. His eyes glancing up at mine every now and then. I was stuck in a haze not knowing what to think. Montana tapped my shoulder slightly and raised an eyebrow.

"Okay well remember that night at Lia's? Darren wanted to talk to me privately then he kissed me" I said blandly.

"He did what? He kissed you? How dare he, you've obviously moved on" Montana rants.

"Yeah I know and I was just confused as you. He apologized the other day and said he regretted everything he's done to hurt me and I forgave him"

"Oh wow, I didn't think Darren would do that after all he's done"

"I know, I was so shocked I had no idea what to do and plus I really didn't want to talk to him so I just said whatever"

"Amery you're so stupid he clearly wants you back" Montana says.

"Well whatever, I don't want him back. I'm in love Harry" I say.

"What? Did you just say you're in love with Harry?" I blushed as I accidentally said it.

"Yeah"

"Amery, you're so happy with Harry. I can see so much more colour in your eyes. Don't let Darren ruin it"

"I won't"

On queue Mr. Morris walked in with his leather satchel and multiple books and files in his hand. Class began as soon as he began talking.

50 minutes later the bell rung, which meant the end of class as I walked out talking to Montana about some 'delicious absolutely to die for' cake she had over the weekend, which only meant she was going to make me eat that cake. Montana and I said our goodbyes until break.