breakfast

Okie I love Kevin so here's a fluffy imagine with him :)

Also I'm pretty sure Kevin, ariya and Mike live together right? Well that's how it is in this imagine anyways.

××××××××××××

You woke up to the sunlight shining in your eyes. You groaned before sitting up. After yawning and stretching you got up and threw on one of Kevin's hoddies and a pair of shorts on.

You smiled as you saw Kevin still fast asleep. You left the room and made your way to the kitchen. You saw no one was up yet so you decited to make some waffles for the boys.

As you where finishing up the food you heard footsteps comeing down the stairs. You just chuckled and continued what you where doing.

In came ariya who was only in some shorts. He sat at the counter "food?" He asked sleepily. "Yes, food" you laughed as you sat a plate infornt of him.

He dug in as you sat a plate out for Mike and Kevin. Soon Mike adventured downstairs and smiled as he saw you had woken up and made breakfast.

"Good morning family" he chuckled as he took his plate. "I'm going to work on some music shit sooo imma take this" the tattoed male said before leaving the room.

You and ariya just laughed at him before Kevin entered the kitchen. "Aye morning Kevin" ariya said as he stood up to put his empty plate in the sink.

"Mornin" Kevin replied as he passed ariya to hug you. Ariya wiggled his eye brows at you before leaving the kitchen. You just rolled your eyes and hugged Kevin.

"How did you sleep?" You asked as you rested your head on his chest. "Good untill you left" the dark skinned male frowned. You just chuckled "I'm sorry baby" you said before pulling away and pecking his lips.

He smiled at you and glanced behind you at the waffles. "Oh you made breakfast?" He asked as he picked up a plate. "Yep" you said happily.

Kevin just smiled and kissed you. "Your the best"

"I know hehe"