Chapter 1- Finding love

I don't own any of the carecters in my story im just writing for fun
WARNING-Mentions of Sexual Abuse, Mpreg, Strip Club Mentions

They had just finished a case, a five year old girl had been killed, she had bled out in antonios arms for god's sake. Antonio was laying there tears slid down his face when he heard a knock on his door. It was Jay Halstead, he pulled Antonio into his arms, they sat down on the couch and Jay held a sobbing Antonio Dawson for almost 2 hours before he had stopped crying. 
     Antonio looked up and felt something he hadn't felt in awhile. The look of pure worriedness in Jays eyes made his heart throb, he had a sudden urge to kiss the boy. He hasn't kissed a guy since his father caught him kissing a boy in highschool and had broken his jaw for it. But now looking up at Jay he felt different. 
      Jay knew that look, it was the way Antonio looked at him when he was a little too drunk, when Antonio had told Jay that he loved him. Jay had told Gabby about that look she had told him what their dad had done. Jay knew he felt the same way about Antonio so he leaned in and pressed his lips to Antonios. Antonio kissed him back and that's how they spent the rest of the night. 
   As they stumbled into the bull pen the next morning Voight called Antonio into his office. 
"How are you doing kid" he had asked. Antonio broke down in tears again. Voight just gave him a sad smile and sent him back out into the bullpen. Jay was holding him in a few seconds. He just tried his hardest to calm down. That's when Voight walked out and announced that they had a new case. It was a drug Rip they needed to do tonight, the only thing is that it was a gay strip club. They needed a distraction so Antonio volunteered but then voight said he needed a partner so up went Jays hand. 
   They were getting ready to head on the bust, Lindsey was hooking Antonio's Kevlar vest and Alvin was trying to get jay into a pair of leather pants but they were a little too small. It took Antonio a few seconds to find his old leather pants he wore in highschool and with no questions asked, got Jay into them. He shrugged on his leather Jacket, lindsey sat him down and he nearly threw a fit when she put eyeliner on him and covered up his scars. Jay looked just as smug when he was done being beatified as lindsey had said. 
  They got there in a few minutes and while the others waited Jay and Antonio walked hand in hand into the club. They got in and alot of bad memories flooded Antonio, he remembered the poles, the hands. It had been the only way to get Gabby into EMT training. Well time to distract, Antonio gave Jays hand a quick squeeze before walking to the middle of the room, The main pole he shrugged of his Jacket showing a tight black shirt with tight jeans. He bit the inside of his cheek and started. Everyone was staring at him watching him. Jay had heard stories of what Antonio had done to get his sister into training but he had never thought they were true until now. It made Jay sick to watch Antonio dance like that to see the Pain in his eyes that's when the shooting started. Thank god the team was here, it was over in a few minutes and they were all back in the truck heading to the precinct. When they got there Voight pulled Antonio into a hug. He kept repeating that he was so sorry, why was he sorry. 
 That's when Antonio lost it, "YOU KNEW I WOULD HAVE TO DANCE, DO YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THERE DO TO YOU ON THAT POLE, HUH YOU SAVED ME FROM THAT AND BROUGHT ME INTO INTELLIGENCE TO GET ME AWAY FROM THE ABUSE, TO MAKE ME DO IT AGAIN" everyone was staring at them, Jay swore there was actual hurt in Voights eyes. Jay was over to Antonio in a few seconds. He pulled him into his arms and led him out of the precinct. Trudy stopped them and pulled Antonio into her arms.
   "I heard he made you go back to the club and dance as a distraction"
Antonio just nodded his head. Truddy gave Antonio one last squeeze before storming into the bullpen absolutely fuming. Jay drove Antonio to his Apartment and walked him inside, i'm so sorry, baby he said. Antonio cried into Jay's chest. I love you tony you know that right, Antonio pressed his lips onto Jays and led him to the bedroom. 
 Antonio fumbled with jays belt but had it off in a few seconds. 
 Jay limped into the precinct the next morning, Erin looked him up and down before half dragging him into the breakroom and shutting the door. Alvin looked at Antonio and smiled at him.
"You two look good together Dawson"
Alvin said before clapping him on the shoulder.