A new Halstead

Melissa Halstead was the name she got 4 days ago. She was told she had two older brothers Jay and Will. Her adoptive parents had thrown her out for being gay. She took the last bus to Chicago. She was a rookie police officer she had been assigned to intelligence for some reason.
  She walked into Molly's after someone tipped her off it was a police and firefighter hangout.
The older man at the front asked her if she was lost. She told him she was looking for a Jay and Will Halstead. He pointed her in there direction. They were sitting at a table towards the back. She asked if they could talk outsise.
"Um I'm Melissa Halstead, I'm your sister"
Jay was first to process the info and he gave her a hug. When he pulled back he told her that there parents had never let them meet her when she was born.
  She was drug back inside and Jay popped up on a barstool and announced it to everyone. She was bright red as he pulled her over and introduced her to everyone. With a quick snap of hands off. He deemed it time to head home cause they had work tommarow. Jay left with a Hispanic man a little older than him. Antonio she heard her call him, the way he prowled after Jay made her nervous. Will just clapped her on her shoulder and told her if she needed a place to stay he had a guest room. So they left and went "home".
The next morning Will dropped her off at the front of the 21st and headed to work. She walked in and introduced herself. The desk officer pointed her up towards intelligence. When she walked in she stopped mid step with what she took in. Her oldest brother was curled up in a chair next to the Male she had seen follow him out. He had his arm thrown over his shoulder. He looked at Her and he shrugged. Melissa meet my Husband Antonio Dawson.