Extra end : Welcome to the family

(Here is the extra end ! Finally yes 😅
First I wanted to thank everyone for reading this storie. I really enjoyed writing this and I'm more than happy that it pleased you 😄.
So thank you again and hope thbis extra end will please you as well !)

---------------------------------------------------------
Vadim : Soo did you tell them yet ?

Millenia : N No ... I'm too scared Brother ! What if they reject me after telling them ?

Vadim : Bullshit they will not ! They love you Sister. Dad loves you, Mom loves you, Uncle Sans and Uncle Grillby love you and Grandfather loves you as well. Why will they rejecting you ? Moreover they are monsters damn it, why will they reject you for something like that ?

Millenia : Well maybe because I have a human girlfriend !

/ The twins had grown up well. They were sixteen now.
Vadim had become a charming boy as arrogant as his father but just as loving. He had taken the sadistic and protective side of the family, and sometimes the bad habits of Sans and Grillby. But he was still a respectful and elegant boy like Windgings.
As for Millenia, she had become a magnificent young girl. A real princess as her father would say. Besides, Papyrus was very proud of her. She had taken on the personality of her mother, and even that of her late grandmother according to Windgings. She was calm, gentle but knew how to assert herself and be tough. She even killed someone before to defend herself.
But life holds surprises. And what Millenia was going through was both the most beautiful and the most stressful thing in her life. Indeed, she discovered that she was a lesbian. And in addition, she fell in love with Camelia, a human of her age who was a florist. They had met on a beautiful sunny summer day. Millenia was walking around the city, hiding her face so as not to be recognized. A flower shop had caught her attention. There were lots of flowers, each more colorful than the next. Millenia, being drawn to these beautiful things, stopped in front of the store. Aside from the blood roses, she had never seen other flowers. And this is where Camelia went to meet her.
The florist was of splendid beauty according to Millenia. She had long, smooth pink hair with pastel locks, crystal blue eyes, milky skin and glossy lips. Camelia had a very sweet and innocent personality. The kind of person who couldn't even hurt a fly.
At first, Millenia thought it was never going to work between them. But it turns out that love had done its job well. Because two months after their meeting, they became a couple. Camelia loved Millenia very much, even if she had a personality opposed to her. She had an equally great love for him. Besides, she knew for her family that they were part of the monsters and that they were mobsters. But Camelia didn't care, favoring love for her girlfriend.
It has been one year since they became a couple and Millenia still didn't tell her family about it yet. And Vadim was upset about this\

Vadim : Come on Sister ! You can't hide it forever ! You're gonna tell them or else I will !

Millenia : Brother !

Vadim : Sorry Sister but I hate seeing you like this. I want you to relieved. To not be worried anymore. So please .. for me ? For Camelia ?

Millenia : Hmm .. okay I will tell them this afternoon ! Reunite them at our house this afternoon for me please.

Vadim : No problem !

/ Vadim left. Millenia sighed and sat on the chair. She has to see Camelia before. She will use the right words to comfort her. So she got ready and went out to see her. Camelia was still in her shop, taking care of the flowers. A smile appeared on her face when she saw Millenia\

Camelia : Bunny ♡ ! I'm so happy to see you !

Millenia : Eh me too Flower ♡

/ Camelia hugged Millenia. Yeah she called Millenia Bunny because of her white hair and white skin. She found it cute. Millenia smiled and kissed her\