introduction of character

Avni mehta
Younger daughter of Ashish and Ayesha Mehta .she is a very bestest doctor in whole world because of her hard work her passion her concentration. She is successful but broken .

Dayawanti Mehta:
She is very odd minded n narrow minded lady but only for avni does not hate her but she does not care and love avni .Never talk to her normally always taunt her. Want avni to live life like a sparrow live her life in a cage .

 Want avni to live life like a sparrow live her life in a cage

Ashish mehta:
Puppet of his mother .He think that what her mother will said always be right .love his daughter juhi also love avni but never show because his mother . He is a business man but due to his mother and her norrow mindness his lost his business .love her wife Ayesha a
lot.

Ayesha Mehta:
Wife of Ashish love her husband madly. In his love she never care of avni .Love her elder daughter a lot .

Juhi Mehta:
Elder daughter of Ashish and ayesha.She is very bad at nature she is a complete example of a spoil girl never care about people feeling hate avni to the core because she was always topper and because she is successful and so so beautiful.

Ali Khan:
Avni childhood friend love her like a sister .Runs a chamko cafe . Boyfriend of Riya Sharma.

Riya sharma:
A fashion designer best friend of avni and girl friend of Ali .

Malhotra Family.

Manik Malhotra:
Love avni more than anything else to the world .avni is his jaan . Know avni past very well nd that why hate mehta's to the core so he buy the Mehta company ND now change the name of Mehta company.Named it as dream industry because avni suggest him n Mehta are now employe in manik company.
He is an orphan . Boyfriend of nandani .

Neela Malhotra:
Mother of manik. Adopted him Dead in accident.

Khanna family.

Neil Khanna:
Very very handsome and kind heart love to tease her sister a lot love his family very much waiting for his love .Handle family business top second big business man after manik.

Nandani khanna:
Kind hearted girl love her family very much . She is also a best doctor of India .

Parkash Khanna:
Neil and nandani father very open minded father love his family very much

Sweta Khanna
Mother of Neil and nandani.
Love her family very much

Harleen Khanna :
Mother of parkash mother in law of Sweta grand mother of Neil and nandani.

: