My Father's Blindess

Author's chu'2: waaah~ hello! ahm, this my first time na gagawa ako ng short story! hope you like it :D mwa. ciao!! ~

"My Father's Blindness"

Everyday my father always brought me flowers, pendants, and other things that I like..
He always brought Ellie with him

He always visit me

He always come despite of what he was feeling right now . . .

Let me tell you something

In our house I am the youngest. Im a jolly person. I am also friendly that's why I have many friends and also I am a loving daughter. I really love my family especially my father. When I go to school he always tell me to take good care when Im on the road. And he always says that he love's me.

He never fails to be a good father to us. I have a sister. And he loves us equally. Even though he's not that kind of person who is expressive in showing his love towards us.

But still we can feel it and see through his actions. But now, I dont know what happened.

This past few days, he was always sad and mad. And I rarely saw his smile ever since that incident.

A part of me wants to hug him. I misses his scents and his laughter. How I wish he still can see me, how my eyes are longing for his attention.

It's not that I can't see him, Well unfortunately, he can't see me. My father is blind. He was blind after their wedding of my mother. A glass was strip into his eyes. The doctor said he can no longer see things forever.. sad to say. but still he survive.

Despite of his blindness as what Ive said earlier, he never fails to express his love towards us. He has this talent. He know's how to cook. but of course with the help of my mother. But its not his blindness the reason why he can't see me.

Its because of me.

One day Im playing with my dog, Ellie. and that's also the time my father was also happy because I got a higher grade, my mother told him.

"Im so proud of you". that's all what he said and tries to hug me. He immediately find where I was. I held his hand so that he will never had a hard time in finding me. He grabs my hand and hugs me tighter.

But that's also the time I notice my dog was nowhere to be found.

"Father, Where's Ellie?"

That's when I saw Ellie running outside. Until I saw someone's car was coming. I hurriedly remove the hug my father gave me and run to save my dog. And when I had a chance, I grab my dog. But my eyes was locked at the car who was coming. That's the time I knew that this was my fate. I never had a chance to run away with my dog. I slowly closed my eyes waiting for the car to bump us.

*screeeeeech*

But before I lose my consiousness, I heard my father's shout.

"NOOO!!"

My tears started to fall again. He is still blaming hiself of what happened. He is angry because of his blindness. He never had a chance to save me ..

I watch him putting flowers and lighting a candle at my own graveyard. I watch him cry and repeatedly saying sorry of the incident. And just like my father. I stare and read what's written at the graveyard. Its my name.

"Father.." I whisper

How I wish I was there and tell him that I will always forgive him or tell him its not his fault And how I wish I got a chance to say ..

I love you and how thankful I am to have a kind blind father.

"thank you because you're proud of me but I am more proud to have a father like you."

I hug him for the last time :(

THE END

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Author's Chu'2: so how is it? Sorry sa wrong grammar! -__-v hihihi sana nagustuhan nyo! Hehe~

Love your father habang nakikita at nakakasama nyo pa sila.. dahil hindi natin alam iyon na pala ang huling pagkakataon na mayayakap at mahahalikan natin ang ating ama :')

At ang pagkakaroon ng bulag na ama ay hindi dapat ikinakahiya. Kasi kahit bulag man, ang pagmamahal nila sa atin ay makikita natin sa iba't ibang paraan :)