Page 03

Wattpad Bitz: Check out the hottest books to add on your reading list in Wattpad.

by Apeksha Ghimire.

I Am Anastasia

by ELatimer

Teen Fiction

Another jaw-dropping, head shaking, and mind anticipating book is on Wattpad that will fill our imaginations. Written by Erin Latimier, it is a book about a girl named Samantha who admires a character from a book named Anastasia despite the many problems like forced to work in a bakery run by a bitter old woman, dealing with an ill-tempered father, and worse was losing her mother. The book's simplicity made a room for beauty for its plot is realistic and reliable.

Outcasts

by ThE_dReAmEr_10

Humor

Note: If you look for a cliche boy-jock, girl-nerd fiction then this is totally it! Outcast is a story about the two protagonists' differences and likeness in humor, high school, and love. Cliche, yes, but the book performs it with a twist that make every readers wait for an update.

11:11

by -therapy

Short Story

If you are into poetry then this is the real deal for you! A book about a girl who wishes for love as she realizes her life gets better until an unexpected twist will leave not only her but also the readers shocked. Get ready to let you heart fall into the book that is written to be enthralling.

Dark Alley

by LeNonQueerWritter

SciFi

A.J. Steves's debut book was not expected to take much attention in Wattpad. Taken from the wild imagination of his childhood, the twisted, unexpected, and daring originality of the book will make us flip the chapters. The book focuses on Foster in his struggle as he tries to adopt the future without his past as he was caged in a white, four corned walls with all his life. We promise you to experience a wild roller coaster ride, and the relating part will surely be a metaphor as you read the book.