Diavolo x Reader: Die Another Day

Well, there's a HUGE WARNING for this story, ladies and gentlemen. I MEAN HUGE!! It's basically a one night stand turned to not.

The title is called Die Another Day for two reasons: One, because he doesn't die that whole day he was being with you. Two, it's a play on from Madonna's song Die Another Day made for the James Bond movie.

YOU GET THE ROUGH STUFF! So full lemon, but it's lemony...really lemony...

If you don't like any of what I'm about to do, then please DO NOT read and go on to the next story!  Thank you!

You guys want to know why? Well

You guys want to know why? Well...I'm referencing a role play of mine. No, it's not on Wattpad. But a friend of mine and I do roleplays of OC x OC, sometimes we bring in characters but it's mostly our OCs.

Anyways, enjoy this very lemony story!

~~~~~~

Author's Note:
Like in the two-parter with Bruno Bucciarati, you're a part of the American Mafia. Except this time, you're the Boss of it. It's the same name as always, Il Profondo Sotto. But your last name is different.

Enjoy everyone!

~~~~~~

Second POV

Diavolo has to go through another death. Again. This time it was ice climbing with somebody he just met, the man betrayed him, and he fell off the ice cliffs. Done.

Well, now he's in Sicily, waiting to face yet another death because of Giorno's Golden Experience Requiem. In Sicily, he quickly goes into a town inn, and completely forgets he has no money to give to the bartender for a drink.

"This is bullshit." He thought to himself as he looks around in panic, thinking someone can just use a dagger on him right here and now.

But, no dagger is used. Instead, a beautiful woman with [Y/H/L],
[Y/H/C] and gorgeous [Y/E/C] sits beside him, looking very exhausted and waiting for a nice, cold drink to gulp down for the blooming night.