How Josuke Got Defeated

( I've finally gotten back to writing on this oneshot book but this one is a vent story... no pictures just a short story

Warnings are not listed but there is warnings )

In Morioh, during the time of part 5, Josuke and his girlfriend [Y/N] are just walking in the park, being quiet and holding hands.

But, something's up with [Y/N]...

She lives with a huge family in a house where they try their best to live in. She's usually mean to her parents, being an edgy teenager, a bitchy teenager at that.

But, deep inside, she's trying not to break down in front of her boyfriend with the Prince wannabe style and a pissed off mood if someone talks about his hair.

Today, she messed up. Bad. But, it also turned into a huge surprise for the whole Duwang Gang.

Koichi and Jotaro have actually just gotten back from Italy and they decided, with the rest of the group, to go and see what Josuke and his girlfriend are doing.

When Josuke and [Y/N] get to a certain point, she stops and Josuke keeps walking for a moment before realizing she's not beside him anymore.

She finally breaks down into tears and her hands turn into fists, looking all over but at Josuke, who's looking at her very worried and confused.

"[Y/N], did something happen? Did I do something?"
"Leave me alone..."
"But, I want to help you."

"Shut up, Josuke..."
She grows angrier, about to let out her side that no one has seen before.

"[Y/N], please-"
He gets about 4 feet from her when she finally snaps and glares at him.

"YAKAMASHI!! IT WAS ALL HAPPY AND FUN UNTIL I WENT HOME AND MY FATHER DECIDED TO TELL ME TO SHUT UP WHEN I WAS TRYING TO GIVE MY BROTHER SOMETHING! HOW ABOUT YOU JUST LEAVE ME FOR SOME OTHER SLUT, STEAK HAIRED LOOKING SHIT?!"

Josuke looks at her wide eyed and grows scared when she starts yelling, but, when she insulted his hair... he turns from scared, to also pissed off.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY HAIR?!"
"I KNOW WHAT I FUCKING SAID, TOUPEE WEARING BASTARD! NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!"
"OH NOW YOU ASKED FOR IT!!"

He tries to attack her but she attacks him back and skillfully, making sure he stays on the ground as she just screams out and makes sure that his hair is all messy, also going out of control.

That though... is the first sign of someone other than Jotaro defeating Josuke in a hair insult battle. Her weight and strength is no match for him, even with Crazy Diamond, so his pissed off mood goes away and instead just looks up at the gang as they all have their eyes and mouths wide opened, seeing that [Y/N] is also a force not to be reckoned with when she's pissed off.

She pulls off of him and her anger turns to crying, pulling her legs up to her chest.

Josuke sits up and hugs her gently, trying to calm her down.
"Sweetie... we have some more things in common... we're crazy asses when it comes to being pissed off. I can't believe you won against me... probably because I grew a bit soft since you're my girlfriend."

He kisses the top of her head then looks up at the gang, sighing gently.

"I know I lost to a girl. So what? She's my girl."